Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Busy Bitch
Occasionally, you will meet the busy bitch.

She is either studying, writing her master thesis, working or whatever. She is replying to your messages within days with "Hey. I'm sorry..." Or maybe not replying at all.

When you ask her when are you free, the answer is "not this week". 

Guess, what?

That's one lying bitch right there. 

Golden rule: A woman that is NOT willing to go out of her habits at ALL to meet you is wasting your time and leading you on. 

After the week has passed. she will be busy again and again and again until the end of times. 

But here's the deal.

She is not lying even though she is. 

She is indeed busy - but only for you. 

If you were more attractive, she would be chasing you.

Busy is a scam. 

How long can you realistically work in a day? 

How long can you study in a day? 

She is keeping you in the reserves while chasing some other guy. Believe me.

-----------------------------------------------

Here's a story from my experience:

I met a woman that imo was really my type. But she was replying to my messages super slowly - a few days. Meanwhile, she was constantly online.

Of course, I asked her out. She said: "I am busy this and next week. Since I was in a patient mode, I did not react. But the time passed, and I asked her out again on a Thursday. She said she is busy the entire weekend and the following 1-2 months because she is writing her master thesis.

Yeah. But in her messages she was constantly saying: "I am sorry that I reply so late..." and yet she never stopped doing it.

I blocked her after telling her to go fuck herself. Felt good. I did it while she was writing another lie - this is the best way to block a woman - while she is fabricating another fairy tale.

Another story:

A girl had exams, allegedly. We were supposed to meet after that. I saw her with another guy while she was "busy".

Smile

If she is not available within a week (max), she will never be.

At least, that's my view. What's yours?
I have two similiar experiences that I would like to share. I believe they are congruent with truthseekers experiences.

Exlerience 1:

I met a girl at a bar. I thought she was my type - a bit shorter than me, white, dark hair and slightly emo looking, in good shape. She was italian. We hit it off good for the few minutes we chatted. Actually she bought me a shot randomly just after I had approached her and introduced myself.  

I asked her for her number and then if I recall I left with my friends. 

I texted her if I recall the next day and told her it was nice meeting her and that we should get together sometime. She said likewise and that she was busy the next few weeks with exams but open to meet up after. I said all good or something to that effect. I waited a week if I recall or maybe two and then texted her again. Still she told me she was studying but that she would be free in a few weeks.

I checked out her fb profile and to be honest she looked more like the wild type than the studying type. Her style was tight dark jeans with high heels, dark hair, feminine thin build - sultry look. Anyway apparently I wasn't her type. I then just deleted her number after sending her one last message saying goodluck with her studies. She never ever replied.

Experience 2:

I met this girl in a bar about a hundred metres from the other one. She was blonde, short, slim and a 10 years older than me.

Somehow she got mingled in our group at the bar and we started chatting. Initially my friend liked her but he is such a jack in the box that he kept switching between two different girls and I think this turned her off. So I walked her too her car that night if I recall she asked me for my number.

We texted for a bit and she made it clear she liked me alot - she literally told me she thought I was really hot. I scheduled a date with her on a weekday at the same bar we had met. Only later did I realisd how far she had to drive to get to this place (probs a 30 - 40 minute drive depending on traffic)

We met up once more before I would meet her for the final time at her house (on this occasion she practically gave me her address and initiated the whole thing). But for the second date it was equally as far for her to travel while for me these places were just around the corner. Also for the second date she told me that her kids were at the fathers house (so she may or may not have made a plan) that night and we stayed out quite late.

However once the spark died she was no longer willing to meet me and she would tell me - "its too far".

Conclusion:

If she is sexually attracted to you and wants you she will make a plan nomatter the circumstances. If she is not - then she is too busy, too tired, no free time, etc.

30-40 minutes is nothing. Some women travel to different states to meet a guy.

Another problem with postponing so much is that the gap kills the spark. 1-2 months from now, the girl that made you lose sleep today will be incapable of triggering the same sensation.

The first girl that I told you about (the one writing the thesis) created a nasty feeling inside of me even though at first I really liked her. I literally felt kinda sick from her games. And she turned from cute into annoying because of those games.

But in the end, she did succeed - she broke me because I insulted her (games worked) and then blocked her.
Best just to say your peace your not even that!just block the bitch . Don't let them insult you and waste your time. One day I cold approach she said yes I set a date . And she said after work is fine, at 2pm . Then I called her 3 times 30 minutes roll so i text ,I get answer I am working I said "when you finish" she said I don't know . Like XD how do you not know basically she change her mind but couldn't tell me . What a bitch so I blocked her and said guess you cant be honest to people.
(09-06-2019, 09:41 AM)Plato Wrote: Best just to say your peace your not even that!just block the bitch . Don't let them insult you and waste your time.  One day I cold approach she said yes I set a date . And she said after work is fine, at 2pm . Then I called her 3 times 30 minutes roll so  i text ,I get answer I  am working I said "when you finish" she said I don't know . Like XD  how do you not know basically she change her mind but couldn't tell me . What a bitch so I blocked her and said guess you cant be honest to people.

Makes you wonder how do women set dentist and work appointments while managing such busy and quickly changing schedules?

All lies.

In reality, they have time to meet you five times a week if they wanted to. 

They just don't want to. They would rather stick to their routine full of lies and dopamine induced by cheap activities.
(09-06-2019, 11:28 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Makes you wonder how do women set dentist and work appointments while managing such busy and quickly changing schedules?

All lies.

In reality, they have time to meet you five times a week if they wanted to. 

They just don't want to. They would rather stick to their routine full of lies and dopamine induced by cheap activities.

Yea because it gives them the dream of something better might happen but it doesn't
(09-06-2019, 12:44 PM)Plato Wrote: Yea because it gives them the dream of something better might happen but it doesn't

But does it really come? 

I used to believe that women always reject me for another guy, but I am started to think that most reject a man for the potential of meeting a better guy rather than someone they already know. 

Before you know it, they are hitting the "wall" without better prospects at their door. 

I have talked to many women in their 30s - they are very delusional, still.
(09-07-2019, 11:17 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: But does it really come? 

I used to believe that women always reject me for another guy, but I am started to think that most reject a man for the potential of meeting a better guy rather than someone they already know. 

Before you know it, they are hitting the "wall" without better prospects at their door. 

I have talked to many women in their 30s - they are very delusional, still.
That what am saying they are dreaming of non existing sexy man . like I say it never comes they settle . some don' even do that . some are lucky and not all delusional. Your they go for someone way attractive  than them and there happy with that. Some which are rare settle with same level . and for 1 % for someone less attractive then them . what am saying I know lots 3 and 5 out of 10 they complement me  saying wow your super attractive you know that!  Which I don't think am that  good just above average but what saying  they all found love and am single . there cards are worse than mine., guess luck plays role in dating as well . I cant deny they found true love your well they look happy . I know hey might not be happy because don't know what goes on but meh what am saying the black bill force seem to make me single.  I blame my look 's to some degree not in attractive way but my   androgynous and I look very young for my age reason. but even then people like that find someone . yes being more attractive help but I think am attractive enough for love for sure I done all that I can I think .  I even told my personality is cool and nice which still think that plays role to some degree  it like icing on cake.  And looks is the cake that you see first .
Funny:

I actually told my mother about the first girl - the one writing a thesis and replying late.

You know what my mother said: "You were in the reserves if she took days to reply. You should have never even answered."

Pretty "red pilled" for a 60-year-old woman.
(09-08-2019, 12:20 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Funny:

I actually told my mother about the first girl - the one writing a thesis and replying late.

You know what my mother said: "You were in the reserves if she took days to reply. You should have never even answered."

Pretty "red pilled" for a 60-year-old woman.

My mom is very blue pilled.

She use to always tell me growing up that "manners make a man". It was like her favourite line.

Funny though that she had two kids with a man (my father) who she always says behaves like a pig and has no manners. She also had kids late - in her early 30's. One of the things she also says alot to me is "don't behave like your father".

Guess thats the ultimate red pill seeing the truth before your eyes.