01-09-2020, 05:58 AM
Thats why I only train 3 times a week now. Mon, wed, and Fri.
Been training for close to 12 years.
You can maintain and grow in strength on 3 sets per bodypart a week taken to max. I have been doing 3 sets of 10 (+ -) single leg thigh curls for quite a while once a week. No other hamstring training (no deads, romanians, back squats, bulgarians, etc).
I started on being able to do 22,5 kg per leg. Now for the same reps I can do 30kg per leg.
Been training for close to 12 years.
You can maintain and grow in strength on 3 sets per bodypart a week taken to max. I have been doing 3 sets of 10 (+ -) single leg thigh curls for quite a while once a week. No other hamstring training (no deads, romanians, back squats, bulgarians, etc).
I started on being able to do 22,5 kg per leg. Now for the same reps I can do 30kg per leg.

