12-18-2019, 08:23 PM
I agree. Training calves for growth is a total waste of time.
|
I will stop doing calf raises for a while
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Mass_Bixo - 12-17-2019, 04:04 PM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by TruthSeeker - 12-18-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Brett - 12-19-2019, 06:07 AM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by TruthSeeker - 12-19-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Mass_Bixo - 12-19-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Simple Simon - 12-20-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Mass_Bixo - 12-21-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Simple Simon - 12-22-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Simple Simon - 12-22-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: I will stop doing calf raises for a while - by Flip109 - 12-23-2019, 05:13 PM
|