0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BB and DB press, to flare or not to flare?
#6
(02-05-2019, 12:20 AM)The Light Among Darkness Wrote: I tried pressing toward lower ribs/sternum with close grip- arms too long and the elbow angle at the bottom is like 20 degress, the biceps almost touches forearm. The arms are loooong seriously. Close grip also makes my shoulders pop because of such rom and loose scapula retraction. I had to keep at 45 degrees and touch lower chest, but lately I started to think about future safety, so hence the question. Thanks for the info.

Any other input guys?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: BB and DB press, to flare or not to flare? - by The Light Among Darkness - 02-05-2019, 09:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)