0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Injuries that don't go away
#6
I was doing deadlifts rarely, mostly squats.
Also my left side(shoulders, traps, lats) is higher than my right side which I suspect plays a role in my discomfort/pain. I looked at pictures when I was around 10 yrs old and I only had a small pec muscle imbalance which is normal more or less but not the shoulder imbalance. Tried some stretches but they dodn't seem to help fix it. I think I wouldn't even have noticed the imbalance if it wasn't for the injury.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Injuries that don't go away - by Alex - 12-30-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Injuries that don't go away - by TruthSeeker - 12-30-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Injuries that don't go away - by Alex - 12-30-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Injuries that don't go away - by jimjohnson - 01-02-2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Injuries that don't go away - by Alex - 01-06-2019, 06:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)