Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There Such a Thing as A Fuck-Me-Now Physique? (do muscles equal sex)
The newest article on the site:

(12-21-2018, 12:01 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: The newest article on the site:

There is, and they do. You better believe it.
Men have this attitude as well to be fair. How many men go to the strip club to see fatsos?

When I was married, I went from average to ripped and never noticed a difference in the attitude of my wife. I did with other women on a superficial level though.
(12-21-2018, 07:45 AM)Jonesy Wrote: Men have this attitude as well to be fair. How many men go to the strip club to see fatsos?

When I was married, I went from average to ripped and never noticed a difference in the attitude of my wife. I did with other women on a superficial level though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNY-zwF5eE

2:20 and after

Now imagine a fat dude doing the same... yea not quite right... i dont think their reaction (the women) would be exactly the same... so yea... there exists a fuck me now physique...
^^ "Men have this attitude as well to be fair."

Actually it's not fair. Men don't sprout crap like “Appearance isn’t everything.”, “It’s all about the soul,”, “The essential is invisible to the eyes” or "pretend that they are all about the virtues and write so in their essays".

I.e. Men don't lie.
(12-21-2018, 07:45 AM)Jonesy Wrote: Men have this attitude as well to be fair. How many men go to the strip club to see fatsos?

Yes, but you were already married. She liked you in your previous shell. I doubt she liked you less after you acquired leanness, though.
That is true. I definately noticed a difference in how random girls treated me too.