0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Online dating is making you hateful and miserable
#3
(09-10-2019, 05:35 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I have been on many dates from straight up offline approaching. While the women were always more attractive than my online dates, they all end up doing the exact same thing to me a.k.a. ghosting, text games...etc.

This year (in May), I met an amazing woman the exact same way. She wasn't amazing of course, but in comparison to the trash I was meeting online she was. We had a wonderful date (probably the best in my entire life), and the interaction was extremely promising. I thought I had done it. I am not kidding.

After the date, she remained responsive and kept saying that she really wants to be with me. Well, we met again - only for her to tell me that she "does not have enough feelings for me."

She is still single and looking for something else.

Otherwise your arguments are correct, of course. But I don't have the energy to continue approaching women in any shape or form. Besides, most of the women that you approach will be on social media anyway. In other words, they are already infected.

Example:

This year I approached some woman. She was very impressed. I think she was honest. She said this had never happened to her before. She gave me her Instagram - she had 1k followers. I immediately knew that none of this will lead anywhere. It didn't. I gained points for doing it offline, but those points were not enough to win her.

In short, you think that the offline approach will save you - but it won't. First, your social circle is limited. Second, approaching is extremely time and soul consuming.

I have also approached women at work. They all ghosted me. One of them was even showing interest in me or at least I thought so.

I agree.... online or not the substance doesn't change. I was trying to seduce a 40 years old woman in the last month ( i have 30 years old and not ugly and she is a good looking woman ). Turns out that she prefers a man who's bald, ugly and fat as hell and isn't even rich. I thought to have seen anything but now i don't know more what to think.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Online dating is making you hateful and miserable - by simone copetti - 09-10-2019, 12:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)