Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate workout for lazy people
Say you want to get better at some exercises, just do them all in a set every few hours
Repeat the set throughout the day.
I believe this is the best way to train for reps and strength, since you give yourself enough time resting to be able to max out every time you do the exercise. Plus its the lazy workout that works. Obviously this would not work for people who have to rely on commercial gym.
I think it really depends on the individual psychological profile...
Some people can concentrate their willpower and hit really hard a few workouts per week, but will lack discipline if they have to think about exercising all day long (or have difficult holding back the intensity to make this high frequency work) .
The same way some people do better fasting and then having a satisfying meal rather than having 5 or 6 small meals through the day.
Doesn't sound lazy to me. I wouldn't do it. Because I think that this type of training needs a "maniac mindset" which I no longer have.
For me it sounds like an itch you can't really get rid off. I like my workouts short and compact, just reserve max 1 hour and get it over with. Who wants to change cloths and sweat several times a day?
(02-21-2020, 08:42 PM)impatient_undertaker Wrote: For me it sounds like an itch you can't really get rid off. I like my workouts short and compact, just reserve max 1 hour and get it over with. Who wants to change cloths and sweat several times a day?

Edging makes it that much more satisfying when you finally allow yourself to cum.
(02-22-2020, 03:05 AM)generationkill123 Wrote: Edging makes it that much more satisfying when you finally allow yourself to cum.
Pumping iron lost its charms for me long time ago. No cumming for me from that stimulus Wink