Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short shorts and short skirt
Dont you just hate it that nowadays every woman is dressing like a whore? For so much that they "fight" for equality and all those idiotic things, these little details are a mirror to their true nature. Its winter here, cold as shit and all the men are wearing jacket and those femoids are going out to temp and bait potential mates every where they go. It makes me angry you know, sometimes even a little bit too much. The normalniggers television and internet have done a very good job at poisoning the mind of the new generation.
It shouldn't make you angry.

I like it when women dress up for men. It shows they want a man to admire them which is feminine. 

There is a differenc between dressing up and slutty. Dressing up is sexy but slutty is a behaviour not a dress code.

Alot also depends on the location.

Women love to get validated which is why they dress sexually. They don't dress for themselves anymore than men lift weights for spiritual reasons. The goal is to gather admiration by playing with men's hormonal values. Most females get their euphoria in life from that process. Even married women.

I've worked with a woman that married her high school love. It was obvious that she wanted a "better man" (as always) even though the guy was awesome – just not super handsome. She was sad because she'd settled. They are still together. She probably doesn't love him but does not want to leave the comfort that he'd created for her.

She loved flirting in the office and did it with many guys. She would dress as hot as her conscience would allow her to and indulge in verbal playfulness without having an intention to pursue anything more, at least on the surface. Who knows? She may have cheated.

Most women engineer their behavior in a similar fashion – secure yourself while continuing to extract validation from eager male souls.
(12-02-2019, 06:47 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Women love to get validated which is why they dress sexually. They don't dress for themselves anymore than men lift weights for spiritual reasons. The goal is to gather admiration by playing with men's hormonal values. Most females get their euphoria in life from that process. Even married women.

I've worked with a woman that married her high school love. It was obvious that she wanted a "better man" (as always) even though the guy was awesome – just not super handsome. She was sad because she'd settled. They are still together. She probably doesn't love him but does not want to leave the comfort that he'd created for her.

She loved flirting in the office and did it with many guys. She would dress as hot as her conscience would allow her to and indulge in verbal playfulness without having an intention to pursue anything more, at least on the surface. Who knows? She may have cheated.

Most women engineer their behavior in a similar fashion – secure yourself while continuing to extract validation from eager male souls.

On one hand women advertise themselves sexually, on the other they then complain that they are interpreted sexually. And it's entirely mens' fault: in other situations they rail against the cop out of "I'm sorry you feel that way", but not when it comes to themselves. And then, they eventually start complaining that they are "invisible".

They complain about an alleged oppressive "gender pay gap", then they complain that men don't make enough money anymore.

The feminists said that the private is political. But now, the large amount of men who are lonely and without affection are just misogynistic, pathetic losers - there is nothing systemic about their situations, except if it would be their own faults and vices. There is no problem. And the reference point for womens' idea of men, the apex male Chad, certainly has no problems. These losers, this evolutionary chaff, are just not Real Men.

There are no typical biological differences between men and women. Gender is entirely a social construct. But, being homosexual or transvestite is completely biological.

Men are told that they are the "shallow" gender. Yet, men rate womens' attractiveness far more generously than women do (thinking of the OkCupid chart), and they are more willing to date down in money and status too. Also when mens' and womens' dating vices are listed, they must be made "equal" - so that men are harsher on looks and women harsher on status. It is never said that women are simply more harsh in every regard, and especially in looks, as observed in both collective anecdotes and studies. It's fine for women to brag about their tits or ass, they are being an empowered woman, but if men brag about themselves they are overcompensating, pathetic clowns. Women can have requirements for attributes that men can't change, like height, and expect attributes that they don't consider providing themselves like being funny or charismatic and which men don't expect of women.

On one hand women want casual sex just as much and readily as men. On the other men are pigs who don't want relationships and think women are dtf, and feeling used or like a booty call is womens' most common sentiment after casual sex.

Men are toxic, and the source of unhealthy development for boys. So you would think that if you remove the man, you would get a better development of boys, right? But instead, children from fatherless households are disproportionately more represented in bad life outcomes. Also it's men who are toxic in general, not simply the Cluster B disorders and people from abusive households who carry on the abuse, both of which exist among women too.

---

I know what I wrote was not directly related to what you wrote. The absurdity is just hard to take, I needed to write...
(12-02-2019, 05:42 PM)Loverboy Wrote: On one hand women advertise themselves sexually, on the other they then complain that they are interpreted sexually. And it's entirely mens' fault: in other situations they rail against the cop out of "I'm sorry you feel that way", but not when it comes to themselves. And then, they eventually start complaining that they are "invisible".

They complain about an alleged oppressive "gender pay gap", then they complain that men don't make enough money anymore.

The feminists said that the private is political. But now, the large amount of men who are lonely and without affection are just misogynistic, pathetic losers - there is nothing systemic about their situations, except if it would be their own faults and vices. There is no problem. And the reference point for womens' idea of men, the apex male Chad, certainly has no problems. These losers, this evolutionary chaff, are just not Real Men.

There are no typical biological differences between men and women. Gender is entirely a social construct. But, being homosexual or transvestite is completely biological.

Men are told that they are the "shallow" gender. Yet, men rate womens' attractiveness far more generously than women do (thinking of the OkCupid chart), and they are more willing to date down in money and status too. Also when mens' and womens' dating vices are listed, they must be made "equal" - so that men are harsher on looks and women harsher on status. It is never said that women are simply more harsh in every regard, and especially in looks, as observed in both collective anecdotes and studies. It's fine for women to brag about their tits or ass, they are being an empowered woman, but if men brag about themselves they are overcompensating, pathetic clowns. Women can have requirements for attributes that men can't change, like height, and expect attributes that they don't consider providing themselves like being funny or charismatic and which men don't expect of women.

On one hand women want casual sex just as much and readily as men. On the other men are pigs who don't want relationships and think women are dtf, and feeling used or like a booty call is womens' most common sentiment after casual sex.

Men are toxic, and the source of unhealthy development for boys. So you would think that if you remove the man, you would get a better development of boys, right? But instead, children from fatherless households are disproportionately more represented in bad life outcomes. Also it's men who are toxic in general, not simply the Cluster B disorders and people from abusive households who carry on the abuse, both of which exist among women too.

---

I know what I wrote was not directly related to what you wrote. The absurdity is just hard to take, I needed to write...

Men and woman are biologically different. So different that woman are more prone to certain diseases (breast cancer) and men are more prone to others (prostate cancer).

Homosexuality and transgenderism are mental disorders by mentally sick people. Its not normal for a man to feel desire to fuck another man. If you think thats normal then you have been brainwashed by the homosexual and paedophile jewish producers in hollywood.

There is absolutely nothing keeping women in check – neither social constructs nor religion. Which is why they suffer so much actually. They are like teenagers who are allowed to do as they please and even demand more. In other words – there's no discipline and a moral code of conduct. They have not earned the autonomy that society has given them. Or maybe they have earned and then corrupted it.
(12-03-2019, 05:27 AM)Brett Wrote: Men and woman are biologically different. So different that woman are more prone to certain diseases (breast cancer) and men are more prone to others (prostate cancer).

Homosexuality and transgenderism are mental disorders by mentally sick people. Its not normal for a man to feel desire to fuck another man. If you think thats normal then you have been brainwashed by the homosexual and paedophile jewish producers in hollywood.

I'm not sure if your comments were directed at "me" or not - I wrote those things as examples of the hypocrisy and lies of our culture. Personally I don't mind homosexuality and transgenderism, I don't care, I just find it funny how in our culture those things are admitted as 100% biological but gender differences between men and women are 100% "social".

TruthSeeker Wrote:There is absolutely nothing keeping women in check – neither social constructs nor religion. Which is why they suffer so much actually. They are like teenagers who are allowed to do as they please and even demand more. In other words – there's no discipline and a moral code of conduct. They have not earned the autonomy that society has given them. Or maybe they have earned and then corrupted it.

Too true. I have thought about this too.

Nature gave women the sexual power, like it does with other female animals. But human women now, unlike 10 000 years ago, have contraceptives, abortions, sexual healthcare, feminism (social liberation), the internet (OLD, antisocial media), urbanization and modern transportation (vastly greater range of and access to men, respectively). Regardless of whether one thinks those developments are morally good or bad in of themselves, the fact is that they all add up to removing the limitations on womens' sexual marketplace power that they have in their "natural" state. You could think of it like Palpatine going off with his Unlimited Power. This brings us closer to most of the rest of the animal kingdom, where most males are evolutionary chaff by default.
there bunch of narcissist it makes me cringe

(12-03-2019, 05:27 AM)Brett Wrote: Men and woman are biologically different. So different that woman are more prone to certain diseases (breast cancer) and men are more prone to others (prostate cancer).

I am straight man who nearly was gender fluid. it very true what makes me   sick is some innocent young girls and boys who are very sweet are being brainwashed into it . 

they teach it in school now about trans it is child abuse . normal I would not care but someone who was perfect for me got trapped in it so now the elite made it personal
(12-03-2019, 01:08 PM)Plato Wrote: there bunch of narcissist it makes me cringe

I am straight man who nearly was gender fluid. it very true what makes me   sick is some innocent young girls and boys who are very sweet are being brainwashed into it . 

they teach it in school now about trans it is child abuse . normal I would not care but someone who was perfect for me got trapped in it so now the elite made it personal

You seem like a very intelligent person. I am not trying to patronize you or anything just stating that.

I believe that the elite despise intelligence. They like dumb downed consumer humanoids. That makes them money and gives them power (power is really the driver after a certain point). Free thinking does not produce complicit consumers.

Although you were confused as you state in your past and fell for the lie of 'gender fluid' you have seen through it and its deceptions that comes with it, this makes you more intelligent than those who embrace it even if they themselves are not classified as part of the 'lgbtq...nonsense'.

The elite want to normalize degeneracy. They have their bought and payed for minions in hollywood that produce movies with degenerate characters portrayed as normal humans and degenerate behavious portrayed as normal human behaviour. These producers and writers are happy to abide because they sold their souls for money (quite literally). 

To teach a child about degeneracy at a young age is child abuse. The parents who condone it are mentally sick.

I assume its the same girl who is a lesbian that you spoke of a few months ago. It will take a lot to pull her from her degenerate lifestyle if she is already acting out her desires. I have met one woman who I am currently intimate with that told me when she was younger she 'explored' her sexuality with another woman. However she is very intelligent. So intelligent she does not fall for the fake feminism propaganda. She also realised that being a lesbian is empty as it is incomplete and therefore never pursued it after 'trying' it.

Hopefully your friend is smart enough to come to the same realisation.

yea the pansexual. I am man that fell in love with a women that all there is to it . tbh I am quite dum down my life is controlled by my mental illness . but yea I get what you mean I think maybe she need's a man to push her into being a women or she is too far gone .

I am only friends with her . ;-; I just know she not going to give up . I have bee trying to date others but I am like nope, I need break from this toxicness and just work on myself .