•  Overhead Press
  •  Shrugs

Spinal Erectors:
  • Deadlift
  • Hyperextensions
OVERALL:
  • Barbell Row (Pendlay style)
  • Dead-stop one-arm dumbbell Row
Is the pull-over Nautilus machine still available? I have never seen one at a gym. What about barbell or dumbbell pullovers?
(11-13-2019, 02:07 PM)Grinch Wrote: Is the pull-over Nautilus machine still available? I have never seen one at a gym. What about barbell or dumbbell pullovers?

I think it's difficult to find Nautilus machine at a modern gym nowadays. "My" gym has a machine that i think it's very similar to Nautilus (if not the same).

I think Dumbbell Pull-over is better (for lat activation) than Barbell p-o, due to practical reasons...
I like doing the Mark Rippetoe style skull crusher. I use a CAP "super curl" bar, cost about US $40. The super curl bar is different from an EZ curl bar in that the angles are much steeper, so it becomes similar in function to a tricep bar. CAP also sells a conventional EZ curl bar. Lying on a bench, Rippetoe extends the bent arms far back, so the start of the exercise is like a bent arm pullover. As the upper arm approaches vertical, the elbow is extended as in a conventional skull crusher. He has a youtube video showing this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
I like the combination of these two exercises. You get the benefit of a skull crusher elbow extension, plus the bent over pullover shoulder extension, so the triceps get hit hard.