Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Woman Flaked On Me - I am not giving her a second chance
Long story short:

1. Met a woman - she looked cute, young...etc. Red flag: social media addict most likely - but good luck finding one that isn't.

2. Last week I offered her to meet on Tuesday. She said she is free on Thursday.

3. Scheduled date for Thursday. 

4. 2 hours before the date, she says this: "I had to go to work today. Let's reschedule the date. Saturday? Coffee?"

I said: "No. I have made adjustments for today."

She: "I am sorry, but my parents are coming in town. I decided to work today so that I have another day off. 
Maybe we can meet some other time."

In other words: Her parents > Me. That's understandable. I am not claiming that I should be more important than her parents. But why did she tell me 2 hours before the date? She could have told me in the morning for example.

I replied: "No thanks."

And that was the end of it. She will probably never reply as I am apparently not willing to comply.

To be fairly honest, I expected her to flake. Call it six sense, bad experience or whatever. 

Normally, I would have agreed to meet her some other time, but this summer women basically finished me. 

Besides, I asked myself this question - "Have I ever flaked?" 

The answer is no. I have never done it. Never. I have always found a way to respect an appointment. Why can't they?
If she liked you. she wouldn't gone to work
Interestingly enough, I found a woman who does not use face book or instagram or twitter.

I have seen her 5 times all at the beach. She is quite a bit older than me but I don't mind because she is submissive to me and we get along.

She told me I make her feel like a woman. She also told me that men need to be the leaders in a relationship. She told me it takes a strong woman to know and admit this.

She is still staying with her ex boyfriend. She says she is still staying with him for monetary purposes - rent and while her business takes off. 

She doesn't have a car so I drive her home but I don't take her to the beach. I like her as a friend and as a lover because I find her attractive. 

I realise that I will never marry her but she has some good years left of her body. Its also nice to have someone I can meet up with and just kiss or hug or whatever. I don't think that makes me a asshole for saying that. Facts are facts and I know she wouldn't be with me if I was ugly and short.

I have noticed that men between the ages of 30 - 48 go for women between the ages of 18 - 32. Whereas women between the ages 32 - 48 try go for younger men between 21 - 30 because all the men their age can and are getting younger women.

It seems like the only time a young attractive woman will date her own age (18 - 28) is if the man is top tier: career, status, looks.

Its hard for us guys in our twenties to be established in our careers. I can see why woman in their twenties are attracted to good looking bachelors in their late 30's to 40's. They have life experience, maturity, know what they like and don't like, have social status.

A good example of this is the character Daniel Day Lewis plays in the movie - Phantom Thread.

(10-03-2019, 03:15 PM)Plato Wrote: If she liked you. she  wouldn't gone to work

It was probably a lie, but even if it wasn't - it does not matter. I gave her a chance. She blew it.
(10-04-2019, 09:52 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: It was probably a lie, but even if it wasn't - it does not matter. I gave her a chance. She blew it.

Truth, women done this to me before gave her chance but got upset when I said sorry through you lost interest . she said am just busy yea right. am speaking to another, even when she not suppose to have her phone still texting me . she was probably using you saying wow if want to date someone all I got to do is say yes she had you in rear like product your new clothing design .. women go through men like clothes
(10-03-2019, 01:34 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Normally, I would have agreed to meet her some other time, but this summer women basically finished me. 

Besides, I asked myself this question - "Have I ever flaked?" 

The answer is no. I have never done it. Never. I have always found a way to respect an appointment. Why can't they?

I would have liked to hear an account of your summer, but I am still looking forward to your fiction book with inspiration from your summer too. Anything that keeps it real.

They can't because they live in a different reality. They have a disposal attitude to men at the least, if not also coupled with a sense of entitlement, because of the abundance they live in. It's like having three children or three billion children. Your mental relation to them would change.
Women are waste of time
When will you join the club and go MGTOW
Just pump and dump. Don't even go out with these whores. Only reason to go with them is when you will have sex. Either that or they will treat you for spending time with them.
You are a great man Truth. Women should Value your time.
(10-03-2019, 01:34 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Long story short:

1. Met a woman - she looked cute, young...etc. Red flag: social media addict most likely - but good luck finding one that isn't.

My girlfriend don't have smart phone and hardly uses social networks (only FB from time to time on laptop to stay in contact with friends and for work)
But she have other imperfections ofc haha

Quote:Women are waste of time
When will you join the club and go MGTOW
Just pump and dump. Don't even go out with these whores. Only reason to go with them is when you will have sex. Either that or they will treat you for spending time with them.

Maybe, but I think that you generalize too much
Best girls are those who are loners your ones that's don't follow the system. But they is rare . Those who don't follow the system have more vaule and develop there own self and personality.
(10-06-2019, 09:40 AM)Plato Wrote: Best girls are those who are loners your ones that's don't follow the system.  But they is rare . Those who don't follow the system have more vaule and develop there own self and personality.

Thats like the woman I am seeing now. She has currently no female friends. She told me she left them.

I speak freely to her about my view on feminism and she she says she agrees.