Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how they will achieve dictatorship of the world.
You dont need to be smart to know how the elite exist just look out side

Immigration buy using this other races will breed with eatch other. the white race percentage has fallen dramatically.  Cultures battling to win the spot light all thoese years of your heritage destroyed by immigration. And breeding. Everyone will be mix race . By using this then the Government can say see your all the same and they know biologically you want fight because your the same .

Golble warming by making it a lie they can make people fit there Agenger.  To model society to what they want and people will panic fall in line and make what supposely society needs but it's a lie .

AI have you all notice the strange AI movement and internet connection is going weird.  Sky a bradband company copied my internet voice when you try to call you end up being on phone to yourself and end up speaking to yourself there recoping people voices Ai are getting tting better so then the Ai could easily put you in line with there technology programming to fit there Agenger  

When society falls they come in and save us and put new law and everyone will follow once all the disobeying people are gone and new generations are all mix race brainwashed people.
Special breeeing of animals such as dogs, cattle, horses, bees, etc - now why is it so hard for people to be bread like cattle.

Which segment of the population are more prone to right think - the non-whites aka stupid blacks/coloureds. Through propaganda they are easily controlled. 

Not hard to see they are the cattle the elite want to breed.

(09-15-2019, 05:21 PM)Brett Wrote: Special breeeing of animals such as dogs, cattle, horses, bees, etc - now why is it so hard for people to be bread like cattle.

Which segment of the population are more prone to right think - the non-whites aka stupid blacks/coloureds. Through propaganda they are easily controlled. 

Not hard to see they are the cattle the elite want to breed.

its upsetting  am not racist I think all races are different and unique but English is going to die out because they dont even class  it as ethnicity anymore even through it is even when you fill out a forum  its says ethnicity is English . am worried that my daughters will be brainwashed into being mix race and that all women will hate on whites. Birmingham is more dangers then ever too . there like all different people not one person I could ask for help am the migratory in my own homeland . makes me what to be racist . if I win the lottery am going to save my own race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIohRIK26Q
here a nationalist women
(09-15-2019, 05:30 PM)Plato Wrote: its upsetting  am not racist I think all races are different and unique but English is going to die out because they dont even class  it as ethnicity anymore even through it is even when you fill out a forum  its says ethnicity is English . am worried that my daughters will be brainwashed into being mix race and that all women will hate on whites. Birmingham is more dangers then ever too . there like all different people not one person I could ask for help am the migratory in my own homeland . makes me what to be racist . if I win the lottery am going to save my  own race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CIohRIK26Q
here a nationalist women

Racism is a made up word. Means nothing. Just like homophpbia or transphobia. 

There is only good and evil. I know it sounds over simplified but its true.

If a black man says black people are lazy and brainwashed is it racist? 

Look up a man on youtube called Jesse lee Peterson. 

Some woman see though the media propaganda. Most don't. Right wing and left wing are just different sides of the same coin though.

But yes there is a strong push towards interracial couples especially at white women
 Look at propaganda films like bird box.

If it was so normal then why is the media so obsessed with promoting it if its just supposed to happen normally?

That girl I told you about who I met at the beach. She is very indifferent. She told me she never watches movies or series. She doesn't watch the news either because she said its mostly propaganda. She also doesn't have facebook or instagram. We spent 4 hours at the beach just talking. So I do have hope that there are still some women who are not brainwashed.

She is also beautifully european - reddish hair, blue eyes, pale complexion. What a sad day it will be when the last person with blue eyes on the planet dies.

I know all poltics are brainwashed but there still different ideologys like anarchy but when went for meet ups they seem to be brainwashed with feminism and LGBT community. And Muslim go there to rant about white people like it wants mutalculturism. Which I don't like. That why I want to make my own ideology which has no central government done a bit of it all ready . I'll write book about it but my literature is poor. I understand different races will never get on because different type of birds don't even fly together its nature and biology. What upset me is am alone in my homeland, Birmingham is destroyed by imragation. I moved somewhere little better but my problem is would Germany, France,Canada, and American, Australian be ok to breed with as there our cousin's. Am only new to learning about my heritage and still, really want the English ethnicity to continue because feel like if I don't then am killing my own race. So should I stick to just British . Mabey as long it's just white I'll be fine . Not being horrible here I just don't want my race to die off. PEOPLE call me racist for wanting my heritage live on
(09-15-2019, 08:09 PM)Plato Wrote: I know all poltics are brainwashed but there still different ideologys like anarchy but when went for meet ups they seem to be brainwashed with feminism and LGBT community.  And Muslim go there to rant about  white people like it wants mutalculturism.  Which I don't like. That why I want to make my own ideology which has no central government done a bit  of it all ready . I'll write book about it but my literature is poor. I understand different races will never get on because different type of birds don't even fly together its nature and biology.   What upset me is am alone in my homeland, Birmingham  is destroyed by imragation.  I moved somewhere little better but my problem is would Germany, France,Canada, and American,  Australian be ok to breed with as there our cousin's.  Am only new to learning about my heritage and still, really want the English ethnicity to continue because feel like if I don't then am killing my own race.  So should I stick to just British . Mabey as long it's just white I'll be fine . Not being horrible here I just don't want my race to die off. PEOPLE call me racist for wanting my heritage live on

The heritage of the goths and caucasion peoples is so extra ordinary that no other race can compare.

I recommend watching a vid on youtube by Asha Logos titled our subversive history (part 1 - 4).

There is evidence of blonde haired and blue eyed people all over the globe.

Of course its not racist to want your own people to flourish. Is it racist everytime a American Jew says publically that he supprts Israel first then America second?

But its racist if I say I support white people in europe.

I feel sorry for you having seen your neighbours go from white to brown. I live in South Africa so I have always seen blacks everywhere I go. I know what its like being a minority. 

Lots of white people have left and are leaving south africa to go to europe or america. They run away instead of facing the problem. One day there will be nowhere left to run too.

(09-16-2019, 06:07 AM)Brett Wrote: The heritage of the goths and caucasion peoples is so extra ordinary that no other race can compare.

I recommend watching a vid on youtube by Asha Logos titled our subversive history (part 1 - 4).

There is evidence of blonde haired and blue eyed people all over the globe.

Of course its not racist to want your own people to flourish. Is it racist everytime a American Jew says publically that he supprts Israel first then America second?

But its racist if I say I support white people in europe.

I feel sorry for you having seen your neighbours go from white to brown. I live in South Africa so I have always seen blacks everywhere I go. I know what its like being a minority. 

Lots of white people have left and are leaving south africa to go to europe or america. They run away instead of facing the problem. One day there will be nowhere left to run too.
ill look at the videos