Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A woman tried to bully me on the street
I was walking like a good civilian with my backpack on through a park. As I was passing, I turned to the left to see if something was coming from there (e.g., bikes...etc.) and saw a small woman sitting next to a big guy (6'2" or more). 

I kept my look on her because she had some weird piercing and hair. She said: "Don't look at me".

I made two more steps and said: "You too."

Then she said: "What" in a very angry fashion.

I was still walking but turned around and said: "You shouldn't look at me either." super loud. 

The guy did nothing. I didn't even look at him. 

Honestly, what I did was instinctive, and it wasn't the right choice. My backpack was heavy and had my laptop in it. The guy was also taller and more muscular than me. In a fight, he would have won probably. And it's never wise to enter a pointless fight. He could have also attacked me from the back. 

The moral of the story is that this cunt (yes, that's right) almost started a fight over something as stupid as a 2-second look. She picked me because I don't look intimidating, of course.

Like I told you in AHS2, women are nothing without their boyfriends. I am never afraid of women but of the men backing them up.
(09-11-2019, 05:00 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I was walking like a good civilian with my backpack on through a park. As I was passing, I turned to the left to see if something was coming from there (e.g., bikes...etc.) and saw a small woman sitting next to a big guy (6'2" or more). 

I kept my look on her because she had some weird piercing and hair. She said: "Don't look at me".

I made two more steps and said: "You too."

Then she said: "What" in a very angry fashion.

I was still walking but turned around and said: "You shouldn't look at me either." super loud. 

The guy did nothing. I didn't even look at him. 

Honestly, what I did was instinctive, and it wasn't the right choice. My backpack was heavy and had my laptop in it. The guy was also taller and more muscular than me. In a fight, he would have won probably. And it's never wise to enter a pointless fight. He could have also attacked me from the back. 

The moral of the story is that this cunt (yes, that's right) almost started a fight over something as stupid as a 2-second look. She picked me because I don't look intimidating, of course.

Like I told you in AHS2, women are nothing without their boyfriends. I am never afraid of women but of the men backing them up.

What about black women they look more dangerous then again they have men backing them up like whole streets full of them .good thing is I never touch them I stick to my own race .
>i am never afraid of women

Men should never be. Nowadays half of men are probably are. They are afraid to be rejected by women and afraid that they will be ostracized by fellow men because men are all Simps already.
(09-15-2019, 10:34 PM)Rickley Wrote: >i am never afraid of women

Men should never be. Nowadays half of men are probably are. They are afraid to be rejected by women and afraid that they will be ostracized by fellow men because men are all Simps already.

Television series brainwash men in this way. Shows like everyone loves raymond - the main character is scared of his wife and mother. Everytime he cowers the fake laughter plays. Propaganda is so cheap but it works.

We have been brainwashed to believe that a real man never hits a women. Okay but does a real woman hit a man?

If a woman hits me I am hitting her back. My brother one time in primary school when he was about 9 I think, said a girl slapped him and he slapped her back. She became his first girlfriend actually.