Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texting Games Have Emotionally Abused Me and Caused Physical Pain With Me
I thought I was done with texting games, but I guess I was wrong. Over the last 10 days, a woman triggered physical pain within me through texting shenanigans. 

It happened because I allowed it to happen. I made an exception for her and decided to give her time. In the end, she abused me. Yes, that's the right word. Women love to hurt men more than men love to hurt women. 

What will I do to eliminate texting games? 

You have absolutely no control over what women do. You can argue that a man can indirectly influence their actions by calibrating his, and you will be correct, but the effort is too small for the subsequent reward.  

Here's how to eliminate texting games completely:

If she is not responding timely or gives insufficient answers DELETE her or BLOCK her right away. No exceptions. Zero. 

Most people are more than intelligent enough to figure out when this is happening. In short, if you think that this is happening it is.

In my recent example, the woman was responding within days with a paragraph or two. She was also saying that she is sorry for replying so late but never stopped doing it.

I broke my rules and got punished for it. 

I will never play texting games again.
Although I agree with the overall sentiment I don't quite understand the blocking idea.

In my mind I would rather just never save her number if you percieve her as the flaking type. Just constantly delete the conversation after every message sent and don't save her number to your phone. If she never gets back - this way you protect yourself from sending repeated messages - if you inclined to that.

I agree with what someone else said - blocking her will just show her that you care too much. Besides why block her its not like shes the one overtexting you anyway. Blocking should be reserved for crazy ex's and nutbags.

I personally try too only respond when there is something to respond too. So unless she asks me a question or something where I can see she wants me to respond - I will just ignore the statement or whatever. I think the biggest way men shoot themselves in the foot is where we constantly go out of our way to make conversation out of nothing with a woman over text.

If you were having a conversation with her in real life and she was giving you one worders and silence - would you stick around and keep trying to create conversation?

Nope, so why stick around when its over text.

Imagine this scenario - you at a restaurant with a woman. You start the conversation with a question. She is on her phone however and after 5 minutes of looking down she finally looks up and says "so sorry for keeping you waiting" and replies to your question. So you ask another question. Same thing happens. Pretty soon you going to be like wtf who does this bitch think she is? Any normal self respecting man would just drop her.

So why do we as men allow ourselves to be trampled during text when the exact same thing is so ridiculous in person.

If they are on Facebook, you cannot delete their number. You have to block them if you want them to disappear.

I can guarantee you that women do not like to be blocked as it happens very rarely to them and they consider it their weapon. They think they have a monopoly on it.

Example: Years ago I got the Facebook of a woman I met on Tinder. She left me on seen. I blocked her. Then later we matched again and she was angry about it. I immediately removed her from Tinder again.

For me, blocking is more for your subconscious mind than anything else.

Of course, in the end, it's all stupid nonsense we do to cope with the crazy dynamics between men and women today. It's all pointless in the end.
Honestly TS, being 26 this year myself I am quite astounded that you are still able to text with women at all. I personally noticed a physiological change in the last year or so that wearies and repulses me when I look at womens' profiles and think about texting them. It really is a physiological reaction - I just cannot read "I love to laugh" or "make me laugh and you're halfway in" or "I want a man who makes me laugh" again. It's just very hard to go through now compared to even just several years ago in my early twenties. I also think online dating has "peaked", the women who are on it now have most likely already been on it for years but are still there finding themselves. Then again, so are the women you'd meet elsewhere I guess.

I suppose you do what you gotta do for pussy and perhaps some affection, one day sheer need might compel me back into the online pussy game too.
(09-11-2019, 01:21 PM)Loverboy Wrote: Honestly TS, being 26 this year myself I am quite astounded that you are still able to text with women at all. I personally noticed a physiological change in the last year or so that wearies and repulses me when I look at womens' profiles and think about texting them. It really is a physiological reaction - I just cannot read "I love to laugh" or "make me laugh and you're halfway in" or "I want a man who makes me laugh" again. It's just very hard to go through now compared to even just several years ago in my early twenties. I also think online dating has "peaked", the women who are on it now have most likely already been on it for years but are still there finding themselves. Then again, so are the women you'd meet elsewhere I guess.

I suppose you do what you gotta do for pussy and perhaps some affection, one day sheer need might compel me back into the online pussy game too.

Good point.

Sometimes I ask why I do it too. Part of it is that I am very resilient, but I guess I am a stupid masochist too.

I often draw parallels between natural bodybuilding and dating. Natural bodybuilding may leave you disappointed, but at least, you get the benefits that come from training/moving whereas dating offers close to zero benefits. It's one of the most toxic things I have ever done in my life.

Also, don't forget that every second female profile is:

"I like traveling, wine, dogs."
(09-11-2019, 04:47 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Good point.

Sometimes I ask why I do it too. Part of it is that I am very resilient, but I guess I am a stupid masochist too.

I often draw parallels between natural bodybuilding and dating. Natural bodybuilding may leave you disappointed, but at least, you get the benefits that come from training/moving whereas dating offers close to zero benefits. It's one of the most toxic things I have ever done in my life.

Also, don't forget that every second female profile is:

"I like traveling, wine, dogs."

Speaking of online dating, I am rereading this (and other) article: http://nattyornot.com/why-its-easier-for...s-related/

Your story about your first internet date is the average woman's reality, which is enlightening to get a glimpse into. Funnily enough, the first woman I met from the internet was a complete stranger who added me on facebook because I was her type. That in itself is something I probably could not do without being a "creep", in the unlikely case she adds me at all. We met for about a year, making out and dryhumping, but she claimed to want to have sex only if I married her. I wasn't willing to do that mainly because I didn't find her attractive enough. She validated me for my looks. After I ended it, several months went by and we met up again. She bragged to me that she had fucked 16+ men since, including an international celebrity who took her around, and insisted on proving it. During our time together she had once laughed at how she knew a bunch of gym bros were not getting any pussy at all though they pretended to.

My question is, are women in general aware of modern dating dynamics? Are they aware of the discrepancy? Or do they live in ignorance of their privilege?

And about their profiles, I wouldn't mind their barebones batch-process profiles if it were the case that they have them because they prefer to socialize with prospects in reality rather than online - as my own patience for wasting time and effort online is now very short. But that's not the case. They are batchmade barebones because they want you to put the effort in to entertain and validate them and feel entitled to having you do so, but they do not want to meet let alone have sex with you maybe unless you are at least in the top 10%. What better way to feel validated than for your mere existence without even doing anything?
I want to know do guys lie about how much sex they have because every guy I meet says he shages a lot . Tbh my experience is guys have been dicks to me too .mabey its were am from people are chavy perhaps. I'm different area in social dynamics am treated so differently from men and women . So areas must play a role .
(09-11-2019, 07:17 PM)Plato Wrote: I want to know do guys lie about how much sex they have because every guy I meet says he shages a lot . Tbh my experience is guys have been dicks to me too .mabey its were am from people are chavy  perhaps.  I'm different area in social dynamics am treated so differently from men and women . So areas must play a role .

Yes, many men lie about how much sex they have and with what women by exaggerating. By contrast, they probably wouldn't lie about whether they ate breakfast today. The difference is that a man's success with women is both the foundation of his ego and social status with other men, and helps with his desirability to other women as they desire men that other women want both in of itself and because those are likely to be apex men.
(09-11-2019, 06:32 PM)Loverboy Wrote: Speaking of online dating, I am rereading this (and other) article: http://nattyornot.com/why-its-easier-for...s-related/

Your story about your first internet date is the average woman's reality, which is enlightening to get a glimpse into. Funnily enough, the first woman I met from the internet was a complete stranger who added me on facebook because I was her type. That in itself is something I probably could not do without being a "creep", in the unlikely case she adds me at all. We met for about a year, making out and dryhumping, but she claimed to want to have sex only if I married her. I wasn't willing to do that mainly because I didn't find her attractive enough. She validated me for my looks. After I ended it, several months went by and we met up again. She bragged to me that she had fucked 16+ men since, including an international celebrity who took her around, and insisted on proving it. During our time together she had once laughed at how she knew a bunch of gym bros were not getting any pussy at all though they pretended to.

My question is, are women in general aware of modern dating dynamics? Are they aware of the discrepancy? Or do they live in ignorance of their privilege?

And about their profiles, I wouldn't mind their barebones batch-process profiles if it were the case that they have them because they prefer to socialize with prospects in reality rather than online - as my own patience for wasting time and effort online is now very short. But that's not the case. They are batchmade barebones because they want you to put the effort in to entertain and validate them and feel entitled to having you do so, but they do not want to meet let alone have sex with you maybe unless you are at least in the top 10%. What better way to feel validated than for your mere existence without even doing anything?

They love the adrenaline. Toying with males is one of the only way for them to feel alive. Women are conformist by nature and average at most activities. They need men to like them to shine. Not all women, of course, but most in modern times. There are women who are above all of that but they are a rarity.

Your average woman on Instagram really enjoys seeing you hurt. It's crazy and illogical, but it is also the case. They love punishing average males and only respect the top 1% in their social circle.

Men cannot understand this looking at the innocent female faces, but you have to know that the only woman that actually cares about you unconditionally is your mother and even that is not certain. The rest only love you if you provide them with the socially accepted perks.

The modern woman is too brainwashed by the system to love you for who you are.

(09-11-2019, 07:17 PM)Plato Wrote: I want to know do guys lie about how much sex they have because every guy I meet says he shages a lot . Tbh my experience is guys have been dicks to me too .mabey its were am from people are chavy  perhaps.  I'm different area in social dynamics am treated so differently from men and women . So areas must play a role .

As others have said - women divide their number, men multiply it.
(09-11-2019, 07:22 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: They love the adrenaline. Toying with males is one of the only way for them to feel alive. Women are conformist by nature and average at most activities. They need men to like them to shine. Not all women, of course, but most in modern times. There are women who are above all of that but they are a rarity.

Your average woman on Instagram  really enjoys seeing you hurt. It's crazy and illogical, but it is also the case. They love punishing average males and only respect the top 1% in their social circle.

Men cannot understand this looking at the innocent female faces, but you have to know that the only woman that actually cares about you unconditionally is your mother and even that is not certain. The rest only love you if you provide them with the socially accepted perks.

The modern woman is too brainwashed by the system to love you for who you are.

As others have said - women divide their number, men multiply it.
Hmm ok also If women cant love me then being what I have become is right just fuck them and that's it .become sociopathic. I still give them somewhat of chances to prove them self . I ironically have two girls who are my friends who protect me from horrible moden women. I class it as true friendship. Also were can I find the rareity women are you saying 1% are dom women. Because I think that true.