Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie sheen lifestyle
So this has been bugging my mind for quite a bit. I have seen the series 2 and a half men, where charlie sheen portrays charlie harper (his real life persona) . What we see in the series, is what he does in real life. So, with that in mind lets break down what he does :

1) He has money to spare to go drinking regularly
2) He hooks up with women, no commitment whatsoever
3) He does drugs
4) He showers women with gifts, in order to have more sex (in essence, manipulate their greed for his greed)
5) rinse, and repeat

Do you think such lifestyle is good? Is it worth it be a playboy/partyboy/ drunktard ?

Tbh, when i had a very bad break-up, i tried to follow this lifestyle. Its fun for a little while, but i quickly realized that

1) i lost a good amount of money buying drinks for myself and women i went out with
2) I almost became addicted to alcohol (i used to wake up with severe headache that would  go away only by drinking alcohol)
3) After a certain point, i realized i lost my dignity - that was the point where i said stop, no more of this, this is ridicilous

So what are your thoughts? Have you had a similar experience?
I have never bought a girl a drink before for two reasons A) I cannot afford to B) it just seems like a way for you to put her on a pedastil before you even know her which makes you look desperate.

But I have gone out drinking and bar hopping for the sole reason to pick up girls. It is a complete waste of time in my view. Time could be well spent elsewhere. The girls at bars are mostly broken and the ones that are not are in the process of becoming broken.

I have never been addicted to alcohol but I did use it at one point in my life to 'overcome' my social anxiety. I stopped relying on alcohol though as a crutch and overcame my debilitating fear.

Overall though I would say that the whole lifestyle of dating in the modern world is quite soul destroying. Meet women - go on dates - have sex - they leave or you leave - repeat.

Never lived the life of a rich famous playboy so cannot tell how that feels but to be honest its empty and proof of that is all the drugs and booze they do. They would not be doing so much coke if they were so happy without it.

(09-01-2019, 06:26 AM)Brett Wrote: I have never bought a girl a drink before for two reasons A) I cannot afford to B) it just seems like a way for you to put her on a pedastil before you even know her which makes you look desperate.

But I have gone out drinking and bar hopping for the sole reason to pick up girls. It is a complete waste of time in my view. Time could be well spent elsewhere. The girls at bars are mostly broken and the ones that are not are in the process of becoming broken.

I have never been addicted to alcohol but I did use it at one point in my life to 'overcome' my social anxiety. I stopped relying on alcohol though as a crutch and overcame my debilitating fear.

Overall though I would say that the whole lifestyle of dating in the modern world is quite soul destroying. Meet women - go on dates - have sex - they leave or you leave - repeat.

Never lived the life of a rich famous playboy so cannot tell how that feels but to be honest its empty and proof of that is all the drugs and booze they do. They would not be doing so much coke if they were so happy without it.
I hade guys and girls buy me drinks I dont think it looks thing people just think am chill I think your mabey it is ? this one girl spent 20 drinks on me everytime I went to this anime club but my problem was I never asked her out because she hade boyfriend when checked my facebook . so I decided not to do anything . well am still single so I cant be that good lol also why the fuck would buy girl drink the only way I would buy anything for girl is unless it sexual thing if not then she has nothing to offer me .  only when your in relationship but even then they  said no to letting me pay .  I just do cold approached, because I go to events I get more out of that then anything. the problem with events it hard to find them because of digital world but ironically BDSMcommunity can just be for social reason not just sex so go to them places a lot . like I have friend to just go camping and go to abounded houses for fun  because of BDSM community even througth I know it only there because of sexual world we live in .  like did try lots of events here in the uk but most them are shit!  age 30 to 40 age . Plus people . people dont want to social anymore  . if had money ill make social events places for sure . BDSM AND KNOW BDSM related. my life style is being Social , drawing, and reading , going traveling
(09-01-2019, 12:49 PM)Plato Wrote: I hade guys and girls buy me drinks I dont think it looks thing people just think am chill I think your mabey it is ? this one girl spent 20 drinks on me everytime I went to this anime club but my problem was I never asked her out because she hade boyfriend when checked my facebook . so I decided not to do anything . well am still single so I cant be that good lol also why the fuck would buy girl drink the only way I would buy anything for girl is unless it sexual thing if not then she has nothing to offer me .  only when your in relationship but even then they  said no to letting me pay .  I just do cold approached, because I go to events I get more out of that then anything. the problem with events it hard to find them because of digital world but ironically BDSMcommunity can just be for social reason not just sex so go to them places a lot . like I have friend to just go camping and go to abounded houses for fun  because of BDSM community even througth I know it only there because of sexual world we live in .  like did try lots of events here in the uk but most them are shit!  age 30 to 40 age . Plus people . people dont want to social anymore  . if had money ill make social events places for sure . BDSM AND KNOW BDSM related. my life style is being Social , drawing, and reading , going traveling

BDSM is sickness.

(09-01-2019, 06:26 AM)Brett Wrote: I have never bought a girl a drink before for two reasons A) I cannot afford to B) it just seems like a way for you to put her on a pedastil before you even know her which makes you look desperate.

It may come as a shock, but I have done real bar hoping in the hope to meet women only one time in my life. But I have plenty of other stories that compensate. It is a waste of time.

And I like how you phrased it: "The girls at bars are mostly broken and the ones that are not are in the process of becoming broken."

I would say that the same is true for Tinder women - they are either already broken or about to be.
(09-01-2019, 08:42 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: BDSM is sickness.

It may come as a shock, but I have done real bar hoping in the hope to meet women only one time in my life. But I have plenty of other stories that compensate. It is a waste of time.

And I like how you phrased it: "The girls at bars are mostly broken and the ones that are not are in the process of becoming broken."

I would say that the same is true for Tinder women - they are either already broken or about to be.

Weather it sickens your not I have given consent.  Look I know it comes from sick place but I found myself a haven in hell.