Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nagging Is a Scam But Could Be Fun Sometimes
Nagging a.k.a. the act of hurting a woman self-esteem artificially to trigger a desired response is consider a master PUA trick. In reality, it does not work for two main reasons:

1. Her ego is too big - even though you can get her attention through calibrated nagging - eventually she will flip and probably block you unless you are a high value man. And if you are a high value man, you will have an easy time getting women without nagging.

2. It only works when she already likes you. Just like in bodybuilding, many people often attribute their success to irrelevant things like sets&reps when genetics and drugs matter more. Same with attraction - is it nagging doing the work or is it your face, car...etc.?

-----

My low investment experiment: 

I started nagging random women online. I would usually write: "Nothing special." under their profile pics. 

The result? Mega-triggered. I did it under a photo apparently taken by some professional photographer. I was referring to the woman in it, but he though I was talking about the photo and started passive-aggressive commenting. Then the woman in the photo contacted me and asked: "WTF?" The next day, one of her female friends had written under my photo - "You look like shit."

I did that a few more times with random women - they all blocked me.

And every time - I was simply being honest - they weren't special.
Sad but true.

All forms of tricks and 'nagging' are just blue pill ways to try create interest where there was previously none. Its your face, body, height, socia status, wealth that creates real interest.

If you are good looking - just being yourself is enough. Teasing girls is different and normally done in person - it should just come naturally and is a good way to tell if you have chemistry.

One time myself and a friend were with these two asian american girls talking at some bar student residence place. They were travelling and seemed decent enough but not exceptional in any way. 

So my friend was trying to hit on them both and I was just talking normally and teasing normally (because I normally tease women when I talk to them even if I don't necessarily like them). But anyway he just went silent after some time and it seemed like they were both not interested in him. But anyway after that when we left he told me that and I quote "dude, you had them eating out your hand" - I was like "what do you mean?" And just went on to tell me that I was 'gaming' them so hard, etc.

I realised what had happened. I am probably objectively better looking than my friend. He was using 'game tactics' and I was just talking normally with a bit of natural teasing. But they were more interested in me because of superficial facial aesthetics rather than some witty talk.

So I believe it is just another scam.

it not just look's its Physical appearance as well. I know unattractive guy but has bad boy look so girls date him. like no one older will date me , only 18 to 19 and am soon to hit 25
I don't think it's a scam per se, but it's effectiveness is way over-estimated, and the technique is often misunderstood. If you write "nothing special" at some online dating site, I don't think it's a neg - to me, it's more of an insult. I believe negging works mainly in real life environments, and only if you keep the neg light and indicate via body language, delivery etc. that you probably don't mean it 100% seriously. I believe it should be really called "teasing" instead. In the end, like you and Brett hinted already, it doesn't matter... she either likes you and you don't have to worry about "how to neg her appropriately" or she doesn't and you're fucked anyway.
(08-17-2019, 09:57 AM)small_natural Wrote: I don't think it's a scam per se, but it's effectiveness is way over-estimated, and the technique is often misunderstood. If you write "nothing special" at some online dating site, I don't think it's a neg - to me, it's more of an insult. I believe negging works mainly in real life environments, and only if you keep the neg light and indicate via body language, delivery etc. that you probably don't mean it 100% seriously. I believe it should be really called "teasing" instead. In the end, like you and Brett hinted already, it doesn't matter... she either likes you and you don't have to worry about "how to neg her appropriately" or she doesn't and you're fucked anyway.

The truth is an insult? I guess so.

All those tactics, in the end, are pointless.

If you can't be YOU with someone, why would you want to be with that someone.

Datting is a scam created by the elite to create segregation and control.
I think the term is negging.
(08-16-2019, 02:09 PM)Plato Wrote: it not just look's its Physical  appearance  as well. I know unattractive guy but has bad boy look so girls date him. like no one older will date me , only 18 to 19 and am soon to hit 25

Although its not the end of the world - it must be frustrating to only have young immature women find you attractive. Sure most women are lost even at 35 but still a girl as young as 18 or 19 normally is still 'finding herself' and open to lots of sexual encounters - whereas i can imagine that like me you are interested in something more than a connection deprived drive by.

(08-18-2019, 09:29 AM)Brett Wrote: Although its not the end of the world - it must be frustrating to only have young immature women find you attractive. Sure most women are lost even at 35 but still a girl as young as 18 or 19 normally is still 'finding herself' and open to lots of sexual encounters - whereas i can imagine that like me you are interested in something more than a connection deprived drive by.

Younger women are usually nicer in their behavior and less judgmental. They display less desire for control than women in their late twenties and beyond. They also have youth on their side. It's much easier to feel like a man next to a younger girl than an aging feminist in disguise constantly judging every move you make and negging you directly and indirectly. 

But young girls come with the following problem – they are incredibly inconsistent and reluctant to the idea of settling down. They are exploring a.k.a becoming aging feminists themselves.

So, you can't really win, can you?
I agree dating is a scam but how would you meet someone if you dident date them through ? that what I want to know ?
(08-20-2019, 03:35 PM)Plato Wrote: I agree dating is a  scam but how would you meet someone if you dident date them through ? that what I want to know ?

I think we are screwed for the most part. You can't beat the monster, realistically speaking.