Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Love Is Purer
I am more than convinced that an average man's love for a woman is stronger than hers. Usually, a man does not expect to extract resources from a woman nor cares about her career. A man is significantly more likely to love a woman for her rather than her person in the matrix. 

The opposite is rarely if ever true. A woman is mostly interested in the value that you offer. That value is measured primarily in genes, money and to a certain extent social status. Once that value disappears (e.g., Goodbye well paying job.), her love gets colder and colder.

What does a man want the most from a woman? Companionship, support and children. Males are also far less obsessed with scoring the hottest woman than the movies would let you believe. In fact, many high end men run away from those super attractive girls because they are high maintenance and sometimes even God himself is not enough for them. Hence why many men settle for fairly average females.

Quote:"Men love idealistically. Women love opportunistically."
war through history can tell you that . yea if I knew girl was hot high maintenance I class her as dead meat same to 4./10 your fat girl . my brother's cool me cold person even through people think am beta because my wholesome appearance for some reason people just think am weak but when it comes down to it all the brother's who claim to understand women act more beta and play by the rule's while I respect and protect myself . your borther's really do try and keep you on blue bill path best to never listen to other people most them don't get women and are door matt's . one them keep saying dress nice you get girl's, I am there laughing inside .
(08-04-2019, 03:14 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I am more than convinced that an average man's love for a woman is stronger than hers. Usually, a man does not expect to extract resources from a woman nor cares about her career. A man is significantly more likely to love a woman for her rather than her person in the matrix. 

The opposite is rarely if ever true. A woman is mostly interested in the value that you offer. That value is measured primarily in genes, money and to a certain extent social status. Once that value disappears (e.g., Goodbye well paying job.), her love gets colder and colder.

What does a man want the most from a woman? Companionship, support and children. Males are also far less obsessed with scoring the hottest woman than the movies would let you believe. In fact, many high end men run away from those super attractive girls because they are high maintenance and sometimes even God himself is not enough for them. Hence why many men settle for fairly average females.

I was talking about the same thing with my mother and my sister but they don't want to admit it. on top of having all those advantages women also want to appear more pure than men. I know a couple who are now about 60 years old each. They are together from when they were 20. about 10 years ago she started to cheat on him and he discovered her. Incredibly ( and accordingly with what you said ) he has forgiven her and if it wasn't for him probably they could have been divorced
(08-04-2019, 02:30 PM)simone copetti Wrote: I was talking about the same thing with my mother and my sister but they don't want to admit it. on top of having all those advantages women also want to appear more pure than men. I know a couple who are now about 60 years old each. They are together from when they were 20. about 10 years ago she started to cheat on him and he discovered her. Incredibly ( and accordingly with what you said ) he has forgiven her and if it wasn't for him probably they could have been divorced

Once the value that you provide disappears so does her love. Women don't love you for you. They love what you can do for them. Brutal and yet the truth. You are a unit of resource.
(08-05-2019, 04:44 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Once the value that you provide disappears so does her love. Women don't love you for you. They love what you can do for them. Brutal and yet the truth. You are a unit of resource.

it weird because I have girls that are freinds they have been kind to me I suppose that sort of platonic love is more natural . tbh I know someone am pretty sure it pure love because there both piss poor .