Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here test to see what hairstyle suite you.
pick hairstyle put it on tinder see how many matches  and dates if get enough try another hairstyle  basically which ever hairstyle get's most suite you best .

but at the end of day pick one that you like you don't own her anything .
guess no body likes the idea XD
Tinder is a good test for looks, albeit too harsh because women are allowed to be mean and nasty on it without any repercussions.

I personally wouldn't change five different hairstyles to satisfy them.
(06-30-2019, 06:23 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Tinder is a good test for looks, albeit too harsh because women are allowed to be mean and nasty on it without any repercussions.

I personally wouldn't change five different hairstyles to satisfy them.

oh ok well I don't know what hairstyle me so through it be good test . well I class myself as 7/10 I don't use tinder for dating anymore .

I stop all hate on myself long time ago . all I can do is look after myself  .  I am good enough
(06-30-2019, 06:50 PM)Plato Wrote: oh ok well I don't know what hairstyle me so through it be good test . well I class myself as 7/10 I don't use tinder for dating anymore .

I stop all hate on myself long time ago . all I can do is look after myself  .  I am good enough

Stop rating yourself. It looks pathetic and conforms to society. You are what you are to different people so therefore you cannot be summed up to a number. Humans are not so simple.

(07-01-2019, 06:31 AM)Brett Wrote: Stop rating yourself. It looks pathetic and conforms to society. You are what you are to different people so therefore you cannot be summed up to a number. Humans are not so simple.

okdokie  dont know why rating yourself is bad I rate everything . mabey I am obess with numbers. hmm now I THINK about it no wonder I like gym