Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One day she just "left"
I was really close to securing a relationship with a young woman. She would be very responsive. We had one amazing date. Then we were about to have another one.

But suddenly, out of nowhere, she decided to ignore me. I did nothing this time. I really mean it. Never said a single word that could have been the turning point. She just did it.

Women for you, my friends.

The sad truth, my friends, is that men are the only ones that actually experience true love for the opposite sex regardless of what the movies say.

Women today cannot love. They are incapable of it.
You had me until you concluded an absolute truth about all women. OK I get it, artistic exaggeration, but really? come on. She's a young woman exploring her possibilities, what can you expect?
I would say 90% of them because you all ways get people who dont believe in systems. I agree with nattyornot most of us are the same .

Some people have different experiences like most people call me odd normal, it not all ways bad thing. I think what nattyornot I'd trying to say do to TV brain washing most women have not been taught what love really is . Love takes hard work to point you have to give up freedom and responsibility. You might get odd women who for some reason only reads books and doesn't have internet. But I think that would be impossible in this world . That then might make her up bringing to point were she understand what love actually is.

Some say artist are able to understand what love is , to be able to Express one feeling.
(06-24-2019, 03:11 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I was really close to securing a relationship with a young woman. She would be very responsive. We had one amazing date. Then we were about to have another one.

But suddenly, out of nowhere, she decided to ignore me. I did nothing this time. I really mean it. Never said a single word that could have been the turning point. She just did it.

The sad truth, my friends, is that men are the only ones that actually experience true love for the opposite sex regardless of what the movies say.

the ridicolous thing is that i'm even good looking ( many women have said that to me ) but still no girls.
(06-24-2019, 08:15 AM)Loverboy Wrote: You had me until you concluded an absolute truth about all women. OK I get it, artistic exaggeration, but really? come on. She's a young woman exploring her possibilities, what can you expect?

And one day she will be old and still doing the same unable to find the perfect prince.

(06-24-2019, 01:04 PM)simone copetti Wrote: the ridicolous thing is that i'm even good looking ( many women have said that to me ) but still no girls.

I am familiar with this phenomenon as well. 

A real estate broker once told me that some apartments just don't sell even though their specs are very good. But later down the road, there comes a moment when people start fighting over them. 

I think many guys who are somewhere in the middle looks wise [6-7/10] suffer from the same phenomenon - they are attractive but for some reason women reject them without much logic.

A guy who is 6-7/10 will struggle on Tinder. He will get more attention from women than less attractive men, but not to the point where the app works for him.

I know it sounds ridiculous but it is the case. Women are always after the minority.
(06-24-2019, 03:11 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I was really close to securing a relationship with a young woman. She would be very responsive. We had one amazing date. Then we were about to have another one.

You had me til the last line. My wife and I love each other, have a kid, second one due this summer. We are good. Some of my friends are good for this too.
I think being exposed to women is important if not trying then you get nothing. I really do think were you live matters too
(06-24-2019, 03:34 PM)RedPillOverdose Wrote: You had me til the last line. My wife and I love each other, have a kid, second one due this summer. We are good. Some of my friends are good for this too.

It's true that what I said was a little too extreme. But I have lived and witnessed too many horror stories. Excuse me if I offended you.
I had many horrible stories lots that make you bad boy within a day.
(06-25-2019, 03:21 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: It's true that what I said was a little too extreme. But I have lived and witnessed too many horror stories. Excuse me if I offended you.

It’s OK. You didn’t offend me at all. I also have no problem with generalizations. But I’ve noticed when talking about women and finding a mate, you speak in absolutes.