Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
different areas
Strangle my chances of women improve in different areas.  Why is this like even my online experience improve.  Were I am from I seem to have to do cold approach and go to meet up places were know women would more likely find me attractive.  Uni  students seem to do best with me. could be that look super young for my age . It just something find strange that in one area it harder in another I seem to get more responses.  Is it just way it is ! I am probably overthinking it but through I'll share that experience with you guys.
It's normal.

Women online are after a fantasy.
(06-24-2019, 03:07 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: It's normal.

Women online are after a fantasy.

On ok so like in different area girls might one cute guy fantasy while the other might want biker fantasy .
(06-24-2019, 10:48 AM)Plato Wrote: On ok so like in different area girls might one cute guy fantasy while the other might want biker fantasy .

I meant that women online have higher requirements because they have been overexposed to males. Men online always date down. Always. You will never see a Tinder couple or whatever where the man is significantly uglier than the woman unless there are other factors (e.g., money involved.) Offline it is possible because you can compensate for your looks to a certain extent with character and presence.
Tbh I feel like I am getting pushied do to all girls I turned down in school . I was less attractive then as well. Born in 1994

Not only that I didn't care about women intel late 20 . I feel like social pressure is too much to bare . I don't want end up chopping girl head off then being on news . My emotions are deadly as hell. Well maybe I am overthinking I'll just stick to cold approaching I suppose.