Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women Who Reply to Your Texts But Never Initiate Anything
This is a rarity in my life and has happened only once.

A woman was welcoming and happy to reply to my texts (if they were questions), but she would never ever text me first. 

I kept on talking to her for 2 weeks. During that period I stopped talking to her only for 2 days, and it was after she left on seen. 

It goes without saying that she wouldn't have re-initiated contact ever. 

After those 2 weeks, I finally got a date. It was very good. I liked her a lot. 

But then she became her old self again - I had to push her over and over again. She would frequently leave me on seen, never initiate anything. 

Why? First, she was obviously uncertain about me. She liked me, but not enough to reciprocate fully. She had hesitations. Second, she didn't have to. She was a pretty, young woman that can get a new man instantly. So, I bet a lot she had never had to initiate anything in her life. 

What to do with those women? Keep pushing for a while. Eventually, she will either decide in your favor or cut you herself. The other option is to find someone else while you are pushing and naturally move on since she is apparently not fully committed.

In all cases, this isn't a great sign especially after 1 or 2 dates. She has to meet you halfway at one point. Keep pushing if you really like her. You will know when to stop.

At least, this is how I see things.
(06-14-2019, 01:30 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: This is a rarity in my life and has happened only once.

A woman was welcoming and happy to reply to my texts (if they were questions), but she would never ever text me first. 

I kept on talking to her for 2 weeks. During that period I stopped talking to her only for 2 days, and it was after she left on seen. 

It goes without saying that she wouldn't have re-initiated contact ever. 

After those 2 weeks, I finally got a date. It was very good. I liked her a lot. 

But then she became her old self again - I had to push her over and over again. She would frequently leave me on seen, never initiate anything. 

Why? First, she was obviously uncertain about me. She liked me, but not enough to reciprocate fully. She had hesitations. Second, she didn't have to. She was a pretty, young woman that can get a new man instantly. So, I bet a lot she had never had to initiate anything in her life. 

What to do with those women? Keep pushing for a while. Eventually, she will either decide in your favor or cut you herself. The other option is to find someone else while you are pushing and naturally move on since she is apparently not fully committed.

In all cases, this isn't a great sign especially after 1 or 2 dates. She has to meet you halfway at one point. Keep pushing if you really like her. You will know when to stop.

At least, this is how I see things.

I am in time of my life were I Dont Waste time like that . yes I am young and 24 but you know what fuck them . I been used before never again . I was like fair play it never happen but when it did I was piss .