Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victor Pride is Now a Conspiracy Theorist
I checked the site of Victor Pride, and it seems that he is now in his "red pilling" phase in regards to secrets society and the likes. I know how that feels - you start watching videos on YouTube while obsessing over numbers. I have also been in that phase but kinda left.

That doesn't mean that I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I just think that at the end of the day, most conspiracy theories are either led by controlled opposition or basically futile even if they are 100% true.

People unite and talk about various topics as if that's going to change something. You get lost in the rabbit whole and keep digging. And for what? Conspiracy theories are a manipulated segment itself. Many people even make it their business niche.

Years ago, I used to even comment underneath Pride's articles and criticize his views, but he would delete every single comment. Today, he is basically saying a lot of the same things, although he still has his positive filter on. For example, he used the so-called rigged reality created by the freemasons (e.g., fake news...etc.) to point out that the world is actually a great place if you don't get lost in your "black magic mirror".

Obviously, that's nonsense. TV may be largely fake, but there is plenty of historical and modern evidence that proves how nasty this place is. Evidence that cannot be manipulated. Guys like Pride cannot find rest because they are constantly trying to "learn" and somehow find an angle making the world a great place. Cool. But it's never going to work. This world is the perfect hell because it also includes a heaven.

The war is already lost. The average person does not have leverage.
I think even red pilling is scam .
(06-07-2019, 06:52 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I checked the site of Victor Pride, and it seems that he is now in his "red pilling" phase in regards to secrets society and the likes. I know how that feels - you start watching videos on YouTube while obsessing over numbers. I have also been in that phase but kinda left.

That doesn't mean that I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I just think that at the end of the day, most conspiracy theories are either led by controlled opposition or basically futile even if they are 100% true.

People unite and talk about various topics as if that's going to change something. You get lost in the rabbit whole and keep digging. And for what? Conspiracy theories are a manipulated segment itself. Many people even make it their business niche.

Years ago, I used to even comment underneath Pride's articles and criticize his views, but he would delete every single comment. Today, he is basically saying a lot of the same things, although he still has his positive filter on. For example, he used the so-called rigged reality created by the freemasons (e.g., fake news...etc.) to point out that the world is actually a great place if you don't get lost in your "black magic mirror".

Obviously, that's nonsense. TV may be largely fake, but there is plenty of historical and modern evidence that proves how nasty this place is. Evidence that cannot be manipulated. Guys like Pride cannot find rest because they are constantly trying to "learn" and somehow find an angle making the world a great place. Cool. But it's never going to work. This world is the perfect hell because it also includes a heaven.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was proving to the world he doesn't exist.

The greatest trick that man ever pulled was proving to himself that there is no God.

(06-07-2019, 06:52 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I checked the site of Victor Pride, and it seems that he is now in his "red pilling" phase in regards to secrets society and the likes. I know how that feels - you start watching videos on YouTube while obsessing over numbers. I have also been in that phase but kinda left.

What more would you expect from a guy that has never actually educated himself about critical thinking ? In my experience, 90% of people who believe in such things (magic, conspiracies , luck etc) are for the most part people whose critical reasoning is close to zero. While there is indeed some biological trait to believing in conspiracies - the more motives you could see in nature, the more likely you would be to survive - in todays world it is absurd to believe in conspiracies, because we are living in the age of knowledge. You can find literally everything you ask for - not that this is good but thats not the point - and you can easily debunk conspiracies with proper searching and using logic.

Btw, what more would you get if you knew about an X conspiracy to being true? Lets say, that you somehow proved that 9/11 was an inside job. So what? What would you personally get? fame? money?

All i am saying is that this huge search for conspiracies provides nothing for your life, other than becoming a huge time sink for your day in order to search for the truth. Wake up, the truth is not always as shiny as you want it to be - its actually boring.
(06-18-2019, 05:09 PM)khrazz Wrote: What more would you expect from a guy that has never actually educated himself about critical thinking ? In my experience, 90% of people who believe in such things (magic, conspiracies , luck etc) are for the most part people whose critical reasoning is close to zero. While there is indeed some biological trait to believing in conspiracies - the more motives you could see in nature, the more likely you would be to survive - in todays world it is absurd to believe in conspiracies, because we are living in the age of knowledge. You can find literally everything you ask for - not that this is good but thats not the point - and you can easily debunk conspiracies with proper searching and using logic.

Btw, what more would you get if you knew about an X conspiracy to being true? Lets say, that you somehow proved that 9/11 was an inside job. So what? What would you personally get? fame? money?

All i am saying is that this huge search for conspiracies provides nothing for your life, other than becoming a huge time sink for your day in order to search for the truth. Wake up, the truth is not always as shiny as you want it to be - its actually boring.
knowing the truth made me not waste my life tbh. I know what is important   now. but what heaven is natty or not even talking about XD