Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make sense to me?
http://entityart.co.uk/racially-consciou...rld-order/

diversity is our strength yea Right ?
(06-03-2019, 09:21 AM)Plato Wrote: http://entityart.co.uk/racially-consciou...rld-order/

diversity is our strength yea Right ?

It doesn't take more than a basic level of intelligence and less than 5 minutes of cognitive critical thinking to dismantle and expose that lie.

I have been ranting about this for some time. Unfortunately nobody gives a fuck. So I no longer either.

So diversity is our strength.

(06-04-2019, 08:16 AM)Brett Wrote: It doesn't take more than a basic level of intelligence and less than 5 minutes of cognitive critical thinking to dismantle and expose that lie.

I have been ranting about this for some time. Unfortunately nobody gives a fuck. So I no longer either.

I understand but I agree with you . yea my problem is I am into philosophy big time I find reason for and against and then reason it . just through it good Agrement against interesting to read .  

have wonderful day  Smile
(06-04-2019, 08:16 AM)Brett Wrote: It doesn't take more than a basic level of intelligence and less than 5 minutes of cognitive critical thinking to dismantle and expose that lie.

I do. I wrote back thoroughly on the matter once on this forum.
(06-04-2019, 05:10 PM)RedPillOverdose Wrote: I do. I wrote back thoroughly on the matter once on this forum.

I meant in general in both day to day interactions as well as online.

tbh I been out yesterday people just talk about left and right and I am like only if they knew the real truth .
(06-06-2019, 09:22 AM)Plato Wrote: tbh I been out yesterday people just talk about left and right and I am like only if they knew the real truth .

Left or right are branches of the same tree.

(06-07-2019, 06:19 AM)Brett Wrote: Left or right are branches of the same tree.

could you explain, I just bit confused  what people are saying. I know it all fake I get that . ARE ALL IDEOLOGIES brainwashed somehow ?

I read up to what most them mean and stuff . anarchy seem to mean something else in public eye and what not.
(06-07-2019, 08:06 AM)Plato Wrote: could you explain, I just bit confused  what people are saying. I know it all fake I get that . ARE ALL IDEOLOGIES brainwashed somehow ?

I read up to what most them mean and stuff . anarchy seem to mean something else in public eye and what not.

It means everything you see on the news is just a puppet show of children of one family fighting. Their parents are always in the background lurking but unseen by the public eye. The children do what they are told but every now and then like all children do they rebel or fight with one another. However they never betray their family and normally only rebel to get attention or to show that they are different from their siblings.

Status quo is never questioned only negligible paraphernalia is offered as a either or to the public.

(06-08-2019, 06:56 AM)Brett Wrote: It means everything you see on the news is just a puppet show of children of one family fighting. Their parents are always in the background lurking but unseen by the public eye. The children do what they are told but every now and then like all children do they rebel or fight with one another. However they never betray their family and normally only rebel to get attention or to show that they are different from their siblings.

Status quo is never questioned only negligible paraphernalia is offered as a either or to the public.

ok thanks