Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case For Sexual Openers
Note: In this post, I refer mostly to online openers. 

Logic may tell you that you need to be a gentleman in your attitude towards women. That you should "warm them up" before inserting the idea of sex directly or indirectly. That you should be "polite". 

Actually, this is a major waste of time. 

Sexual openers (not to be confused with vulgarity) are actually the best in terms of efficiency even if you want a relationship. 

Why? 

You are testing if she is attracted to you. 

If you open sexually and she immediately unmatches you, it's not because of the opener (unless it was something extremely stupid). It's because she is not sufficiently attracted to you.

Of course, she may simply not like what you are doing and think that you are "one of those who only want sex". But even if she thinks that, she still won't unmatch you if she truly likes you. She will give you a second chance/test. If she doesn't, she never liked you "that much".

By opening sexually, you are actually narrowing the filter of women truly attracted to you. 

Remember: A woman would never have sex or create an opportunity for sex with a man she is not attracted to. Therefore, her agreeing to be intimate with you is the only prove that she likes you. 

Sure, some of the women who would cut you for being too sexual may have given you a chance if you weren't such a pig, but that's only in theory. In practice, you would have had to pass through 50 different tests that have one point only - to prove her that you are worth it because she is not sufficiently attracted to you.
This reminds me of that one guy who did a tinder 'experiment' by pretending to be a model. So he used this models pictures and some standard 'world traveller' bio. 

He basically told all the many girls he matched with that he wanted to fuck them in the first line. 

Most of them didn't have a problem with it, a few pretended to have a issue but when he told them he was moving on they then flipped the act. Only some unmatched him.

Alot of the girls messaged him back with equally sexually provocative stuff.

another thing women might use you for ego boot's
(05-23-2019, 04:29 PM)Brett Wrote: This reminds me of that one guy who did a tinder 'experiment' by pretending to be a model. So he used this models pictures and some standard 'world traveller' bio. 

He basically told all the many girls he matched with that he wanted to fuck them in the first line. 

Most of them didn't have a problem with it, a few pretended to have a issue but when he told them he was moving on they then flipped the act. Only some unmatched him.

Alot of the girls messaged him back with equally sexually provocative stuff.

This reveals how strong the biological attraction is. It also exposes how futile a lot of that "Red Pill" stuff is. People think a few emojis here and there decide their destiny, but that's not the case. It's a gamble unless you are a high-end man. In that case, you are the prey rather than the hunter.

But I am not talking about opening with some super vulgar stuff like: "I want to spread your tight pussy with with my monster cock." haha

This may work for some very handsome men, but even they will do better by being less cynical.
monster cock XD GOT TO TRY that one
(05-27-2019, 02:11 PM)Plato Wrote: monster cock XD GOT TO TRY that one

Is that what you would say "monster cock XD Got To Try" in your opener. Screenshot her responce.