Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I don't approach fat women
I have zero tolerance for fat women for the following reasons:

1. It's unaesthetic. 

2. If you approach a fat woman, you are validating her. Essentially, encouraging her to eat even more. 

3. If you get together, she WILL get fatter. 

Listen. Women get progressively fatter as they age. Most of them. If she is fat now, the chances that she will be a balloon in the future are very high. 

4. Women are very clear that they don't want shorter man. They are merciless in that regard. Meanwhile, they refuse to lose weight.
better yet never like a girl on Facebook
When are you going to write another article bro? Its been a while.

(05-15-2019, 12:37 PM)Brett Wrote: When are you going to write another article bro? Its been a while.

Soon I will restart writing. Smile
(05-21-2019, 01:19 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Soon I will restart writing. Smile

Good to hear.

It depends. My wife is a pretty woman, but was carrying too much weight when we met. She lost 40 pounds after meeting me. And she is an amazing mother and wife. Plus I have great in-laws.

Bro, while I don’t think you should stop generalizing, I think you need stop giving advice on such absolute terms. Take context into account.
(05-24-2019, 10:32 PM)RedPillOverdose Wrote: It depends. My wife is a pretty woman, but was carrying too much weight when we met. She lost CZK 1,169.86 (40 pounds) after meeting me.

Good to hear it worked out for you, however from my experience, your wife is the exception that proves the rule. For each lucky guy like you, there are tens of those who ended with a whale over the years...
(05-25-2019, 09:44 AM)small_natural Wrote: Good to hear it worked out for you, however from my experience, your wife is the exception that proves the rule. For each lucky guy like you, there are tens of those who ended with a whale over the years...

true I seen it
(05-25-2019, 09:44 AM)small_natural Wrote: Good to hear it worked out for you, however from my experience, your wife is the exception that proves the rule. For each lucky guy like you, there are tens of those who ended with a whale over the years...

In some cases, yes. Generally a guy who winds up with an unattractive woman is also unattractive. So I don't see this as much of a problem. As I've said numerous times, if a guy is a five, he should go for a five, and so goes for the rest of the attractiveness scale. 

Truth, though I like him, brings up many moot points, and has a habit of generalizing to the point in which if some men follow his every word, he will wind up alone... forever!
I am just trying dating way's what ever I am doing clearly doesn't work ? all I can do is try the cold approaching. seem to be best for me .

still trying 3 hour thing and going straight to the point thing.

I normally just wait Intel someone asking me out also online dating doesn't work it just give me depression . I would say I am 7/10 but online I feel like 4/10 .

all this social pressure has destroyed my life . I going my own way because at the end ill be happye'r . aslo red pill yea that was my theory for while of dating some level as you .but thing is online dating has change people ego mind has destroyed that aspect .