What are our requirements that women must have
What do you wont in a women?
It depends.

Most men's requirements are:

- don't be super ugly
- don't be fat
- don't cheat
- be fertile
(05-12-2019, 05:00 PM)Plato Wrote: What do you wont in a women?

- be pleasant to look at. Don't have to be a stunner just don't look ugly.

- have some shape. Some hips. Don't like that broomstick look on women.

- have a sense of humour. 

- be fertile like truthseeker said.

Mine are at least average looking
Slim
Cuteness
Not super emotional
Don't cheat
(05-13-2019, 01:56 PM)Plato Wrote: Mine are at least average looking
Slim
Cuteness
Not super emotional  
Don't cheat

All woman are super emotional. Some just hide it better than others. 

Its not necessarily a bad thing because women are meant to be emotional and men are meant to be strong and emotionally stable. The two compliment each other perfectly.

What you don't want is a woman with mental issues. That has nothing to do with being emotional thats pure mental illness hidden as being emotional by the media and television.

It doesn't take long to determine if someone has a mental disease encase you woundering.

The reason I say mental disease is for this reason: do you realise how close bipolar is to split personality disorder. Most women today are bipolar. One minute they happy, next they depressed, next they full of rage, next they in tears etc. These mood swings can last for weeks or minutes.

(05-14-2019, 06:35 AM)Brett Wrote: All woman are super emotional. Some just hide it better than others. 

Its not necessarily a bad thing because women are meant to be emotional and men are meant to be strong and emotionally stable. The two compliment each other perfectly.

What you don't want is a woman with mental issues. That has nothing to do with being emotional thats pure mental illness hidden as being emotional by the media and television.

It doesn't take long to determine if someone has a mental disease encase you woundering.

The reason I say mental disease is for this reason: do you realise how close bipolar is to split personality disorder. Most women today are bipolar. One minute they happy, next they depressed, next they full of rage, next they in tears etc. These mood swings can last for weeks or minutes.

I am mental ill myself and tbh there human too . mabey emotional is not what I mean. I am looking for Dom women is what i am saying but you probable judge me for that. but tbh my perfect match would be opposite know? I learn lot  from my best pal who has cognitive empathy.   I think it makes me better person . tbh I know what I wont now I tried things and other tricks nattyornot seem like the only guy that has clue