Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
break down for achieving looks?
here my breakdown of what I think makes someone  reach there natural attraction on looks ? 

step 1. body fat   percentage get 10 % body fat  no lower than that. max percentage allowed 14% know need to be higher

step 2. back make sure you walk straight and with confident our man not mouse. 

step3. build muscle give it 3 years of doing it correctly then just stop obsessing over every single detail 

step 4. clothes dress your own way don't follow other people clothing style . you know what looks good on you if not other people will tell you 

step 5. hairstyle find easy one you will like . something you can do in morning everyday .

step 6. diet 80% to 20% rule our 90% to 10% rule decide what you can handle

well that my breakdown on how turn someone attractive.
(05-05-2019, 02:57 PM)Plato Wrote: here my breakdown of what I think makes someone  reach there natural attraction on looks ? 

step 1. body fat   percentage get 10 % body fat  no lower than that. max percentage allowed 14% know need to be higher

step 2. back make sure you walk straight and with confident our man not mouse. 

step3. build muscle give it 3 years of doing to correctly then just stop obsessing over every single detail 

step 4. clothes dress our own way don't follow other people clothing style . you know what looks good on you if not other people will tell you 

step 5. hairstyle find easy one you will like . something you can do in morning everyday .

step 6. diet 80% to 20% rule our 90% to 10% rule decide what you can handle

well that my breakdown on how turn someone attractive.

Thats a great breakdown. 

Since you can't change your height or bone structure atleast one can work on these factors.

(05-06-2019, 06:49 AM)Brett Wrote: Thats a great breakdown. 

Since you can't change your height or bone structure atleast one can work on these factors.

yep do to my obsessive nature that what I come up with