Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
real man
Real man doesn't sit on tinder he goes out talk to women. like real  person ask are you single our wont go on date.  the old ways work for reason. it  does improve our confidence and let you understand women better .

going to delete my tinder  and just going to cold approach fuck it
(04-24-2019, 04:18 PM)Plato Wrote: Real man doesn't sit on tinder he goes out talk to women like real person says are you single our wont go on date our  can have our number the old ways work for reason even way it help in prove our confidence and let you understand women better .

going to delete my tinder  and just going to cold approach fuck it

Cold approach will always beat online dating. Whether you are a real man for cold approaching is another story. I would say it certainly requires more confidence and requires one to have a proactive attatude. The reason I say a proactive attatude because its hard to approach women when you are feeling depressed, but swiping on tinder can be done with any state of mind.

(04-24-2019, 06:48 PM)Brett Wrote: Cold approach will always beat online dating. Whether you are a real man for cold approaching is another story. I would say it certainly requires more confidence and requires one to have a proactive attatude. The reason I say a proactive attatude because its hard to approach women when you are feeling depressed, but swiping on tinder can be done with any state of mind.

I have probable worse manic depression but you know what sitting there is what loser would do . to live is to act  

because your human and have value just like everyone else . I love feeling alive it was like all this online made me forget what it felt to feel human again