Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Body is the Result of Push-ups Only
[Image: GettyImages_114576009_ol5735pb_cox7ja1a.jpg]

Just do 5000 push-ups a day, bro.
Push-ups are the new trap builders then.

Herschel Walker is highly unusual. He was the high school valedictorian. He does many different types of pushups, and does over 2000 sit ups per day. He had a good family life, but was bullied in school for being fat, before he entered sports. Herschel has multiple personality disorder. His long time wife divorced him because she was afraid of one of his alters.
I think more likely gifted plus hard work, not steroids.
^ I agree. While I'm not familiar with this individual, many black men are genetically gifted.

I live in the Pacific and you see many islanders with amazingly muscular physiques.
(04-24-2019, 06:21 PM)Simple Simon Wrote: ^ I agree. While I'm not familiar with this individual, many black men are genetically gifted.

I live in the Pacific and you see many islanders with amazingly muscular physiques.

So black men don't need steroids to look like white men who need steroids to look like black men?

(04-24-2019, 01:42 PM)Grinch Wrote: Herschel Walker is highly unusual. He was the high school valedictorian. He does many different types of pushups, and does over 2000 sit ups per day. He had a good family life, but was bullied in school for being fat, before he entered sports. Herschel has multiple personality disorder.  His long time wife divorced him because she was afraid of one of his alters.
I think more likely gifted plus hard work, not steroids.

One of his personalities just do pushups, another personality lifts and takes steroids.

But there is no doubt the man is gifted. Staying in this shape close to 50, while starting competing in MMA at this old age after being one of the best in football would deserve respect even if he took IFBB pro doses.
^^ "So black men don't need steroids to look like white men who need steroids to look like black men?"

Some people just have genetically great physiques - they can be white too.
Competing in mma while looking like that at almost 50 and being clean? I want what you guys smoking
(05-19-2019, 05:02 PM)Alex Wrote: Competing in mma while looking like that at almost 50 and being clean? I want what you guys smoking

Do over 2000 situps every day, and over 2000 push ups of different varieties everyday, for over 30 years, and you too might look like Herschel Walker. Or not. Try it out and let us know.
^
Quote:Do over ... 2000 push ups of different varieties everyday, for over 30 years, and you too might look [that].

Just so I get it right, is that 2000 in total, or for each type?