Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming Numb On Purpose - Step by Step Guide
If you want to be stronger in the dating game, you have to become numb. You have to kill the nerves that are undeniably going to channel pain if you try to date modern women long enough.

Quote:How do you do that? 

You exercise. 

Online exercises 

I doubt there's an average bro that hasn't gotten unmatched on Tinder without explanation. Sometimes things will be going well, but suddenly, she will disappear. Do yourself a favor and don't try to look for a logical explanation. Women's code of conduct is based on shallowness and emotions rather than logic and honor. 

Personally, I have experienced the unmatching phenomenon on every level - I have been unmatched right away, 10 minutes before we were supposed to meet, 4 hours before a date, after saying my full name, after a date, after my first line...etc. 

At first, it hurt. It's only natural. But eventually, I started to feel nothing when that happens. I didn't do anything specifically. I just had to endure a lot of rejections.

For example, today, a woman that I was supposed to meet in 3 hours wrote me something and then unmatched me.

I have no idea what she has written because I don't have mobile Internet. When I opened the app, it said "Stephanie sent you a message." When I clicked on messages, Stephanie was gone. 

My proposal is to speed up the numbing process by performing the following exercises:

1. Unmatch a woman that you find acceptable. 

This exercise is really simple. You match with a woman that you consider fine. Instead of sending her a message, you just unmatch her.

2. Unmatch a woman that is responsive

On occasion, women answer back on time. This exercise calls for the following: 

Unmatch her while she is writing you a message. Yes, that's right. Unmatch her while she is tailoring her line. You will know that she is doing it because currently tinder has a "Person X is writing" animation similar to that of FB. 

3. Unmatch a woman 15 minutes before meeting her

This exercise requires you to schedule a date only to unmatch the woman you are meeting 15 minutes before the date. It goes without saying that you are not expected to show up for the date. 

4. Block a woman after getting her social media/phone.

Offline Exercises

1. Get the number of a girl and never write her. 

That's right. This will be a very difficult exercise for two reasons:

a. It takes a lot of effort to get a number.
b. It takes a lot of strength not to try to capitalize. 

But if you do it, you will become stronger/number in the long run.

2. Get the number of a girl and block her while she is writing you.

3. Get the number of a girl and block her at the exact time you were supposed to meet.

4. Schedule a second date but never show up. 

Quote:Note: The exercises count only if you like the woman. That's right. If you are playing those games with a land whale, the weight is too "light" to make you stronger.

Disclaimer: Some may say that this is cruel, but one cannot become stronger without getting dirty and facing pain. If it doesn't hurt, it doesn't count. As to the women who are going to get "hurt", don't worry. Most if not all of them have done far worse to men. 

Even though women deserve a taste of their own medicine, this isn't the purpose of this blueprint. The average woman has 90x your matches on tinder. Even if you wanted to teach her a lesson, you wouldn't.

This is for you. Because one day, those things will happen except that you will be on the receiving end.
These 'exercises' will also help men see that there is no 'perfect match' or 'soul mate'. You don't have to hitch your wagon to the first girl who will have you. Doing these things will no doubt help eliminate the fear of rejection through helping you see that she is not the only girl on the planet and it is okay if you toss her contact details.

Our just message and don’t bother Inless she replies or willing to meet you . Tbh I just message and don’t look back . I went on date once the girl was ok but I didn’t want meet her again so I blocked it was Easier then texting her, because I was too tried to try another date . I did feel guilty most other people said I shouldn’t do that.
(04-23-2019, 06:14 PM)Plato Wrote: Our just message and don’t bother Inless she replies or willing to meet you . Tbh I just message and don’t look back . I went on date once the girl was ok but I didn’t want meet her again so I blocked it was Easier then texting her, because I was too tried to try another date . I did feel guilty most other people said I shouldn’t do that.

Thats because you are a guy who did it to a girl. When a girl does that to a guy (and they do it all the time) and the guy then tells people about it (particularly other women) they just say "toughen up" or "she probably had a rough day".

Double standards. 

I did something similiar but I made up some stupid excuse and said she lived too far away (this was over whatsapp) she then deleted my number. We had already been on three dates but I felt she wasn't attractive enough for me. I also had deleted her number. She then contacted me on facebook out of the blue a few weeks later with the "how are you?", so I replied back with the "fine thanks and yourself?", then she hit me with the "you can message me if you want". She also asked if I still had her number, I said no, so she gave me her number, and I never responded. I took it as a blessing that she didn't have my number anymore. She landed up unfriending me after some time.

I recall seeing one of her facebook posts about being sad or something and one of her friends said something like "he didn't know what he had". Lol. I knew what I had...a insecure girl getting fat who lured me in with pictures of herself when she was thin.

How many guys get ghosted on facebook? Nobody cares.

I once met a girl at a bar and we built some decent rapore. One of her male friend orbiters landed up blocking me. But I sent her a facebook friend request and she accepted. I then messaged her and asked her for her number. She gave me her number. Then I messaged her on whatsapp and asked her on a date. She ghosted me completely. I just deleted her number. My guess is she didn't like my facebook profile. I probably wasn't popular enough or something and by looking at her constant facebook updates about her day I guess that was pretty important to her.

My point being guys are expected to just suck it up, and we do. Women, well if it happens to them its a tragedy and that guy "doesn't know what he lost". 

Glad truthseeker did a thread on this.

(04-24-2019, 07:38 AM)Brett Wrote: Thats because you are a guy who did it to a girl. When a girl does that to a guy (and they do it all the time) and the guy then tells people about it (particularly other women) they just say "toughen up" or "she probably had a rough day".

Double standards. 

I did something similiar but I made up some stupid excuse and said she lived too far away (this was over whatsapp) she then deleted my number. We had already been on three dates but I felt she wasn't attractive enough for me. I also had deleted her number. She then contacted me on facebook out of the blue a few weeks later with the "how are you?", so I replied back with the "fine thanks and yourself?", then she hit me with the "you can message me if you want". She also asked if I still had her number, I said no, so she gave me her number, and I never responded. I took it as a blessing that she didn't have my number anymore. She landed up unfriending me after some time.

I recall seeing one of her facebook posts about being sad or something and one of her friends said something like "he didn't know what he had". Lol. I knew what I had...a insecure girl getting fat who lured me in with pictures of herself when she was thin.

How many guys get ghosted on facebook? Nobody cares.

I once met a girl at a bar and we built some decent rapore. One of her male friend orbiters landed up blocking me. But I sent her a facebook friend request and she accepted. I then messaged her and asked her for her number. She gave me her number. Then I messaged her on whatsapp and asked her on a date. She ghosted me completely. I just deleted her number. My guess is she didn't like my facebook profile. I probably wasn't popular enough or something and by looking at her constant facebook updates about her day I guess that was pretty important to her.

My point being guys are expected to just suck it up, and we do. Women, well if it happens to them its a tragedy and that guy "doesn't know what he lost". 

Glad truthseeker did a thread on this.

Maybe I need to be little more harsh maybe that why I get hurt all the time