Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Similarities Between Natural Bodybuilders and Nice Guys Who Don't Get Bitches
(02-25-2019, 09:13 PM)Plato Wrote: yea I agree just trying to go by what nattyornot is trying to teach message him lot's before forum about this kind stuff . I trying to be as positive as i can be, because dont want to be women hater because I dont hate women . funny thougth nobody pointed out that my pic kind gives it all away lol.
Your pic is a female anime character? Why did you pick that?
(02-24-2019, 04:47 PM)locutus24 Wrote: Think of most women as being some child in a large chocolate store that specializes in different quality types. You have Hershey's and then you have the highest quality brands that charge 100 dollars per ounce of French-style chocolate. That kid has rich parents and say the kid can have any chocolate he wants. So the kid (woman) naturally wants the expensive ones (high status males). 

Thanks Willy Wonka and your goddamn chocolate factory.

That’s correct. However the kid of meager means will buy the chocolate he can afford. Hence there are Millions of ordinary men with ordinary women.
(02-27-2019, 03:40 PM)RedPillOverdose Wrote: That’s correct. However the kid of meager means will buy the chocolate he can afford. Hence there are Millions of ordinary men with ordinary women.
Nice man. Too bad for Charlie.
(02-27-2019, 04:54 AM)locutus24 Wrote: Your pic is a female anime character? Why did you pick that?

That character is what they call yandere in anime they very obsessive lovers and there lover is all that matters. These characters male or female. Have terrible luck with love let just say it never end well. I pick her because her love stroy is most brutal  So it symbolism of my struggles with  love.