Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She asked me: "Do you drive?"
Maybe it's a new tendency or something, but recently, two women asked me if I drive over text. 

I guess they don't try to hide their material side anymore. She may just as well ask me what model car I have. 

Honestly, the superficiality does not surprise me. I know women who have rejected men who are as tall as them simply for that. Why? Because if she wears her precious heels, she will be taller.

I am not joking. This has happened.

The golden rule (looks+money>all) holds true again and will always do. Love is basically the sum of the too - the more looks and money you have, the more they love you. 

As I told you before, real love exists, but the modern world cannot produce it due to the conditioning to which the average person has been subjected to for so long.
(02-13-2019, 02:05 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Maybe it's a new tendency or something, but recently, two women asked me if I drive over text. 

I guess they don't try to hide their material side anymore. She may just as well ask me what model car I have. 

Honestly, the superficiality does not surprise me. I know women who have rejected men who are as tall as them simply for that. Why? Because if she wears her precious heels, she will be taller.

The golden rule (looks+money>all) holds true again and will always do. Love is basically the sum of the too - the more looks and money you have, the more they love you. 

As I told you before, real love exists, but the modern world cannot produce it due to the conditioning to which the average person has been subjected to for so long.
Yes, you've said this so many times. I think everyone on here gets the picture. Anything new to say?
that true most people are conditioned. but for the small percentage that not then, wouldn't they find real love .
(02-13-2019, 06:09 PM)locutus24 Wrote: Yes, you've said this so many times. I think everyone on here gets the picture. Anything new to say?

No, dad.
lol Smile
Asking a guy if he drives is a neutral question that doesn’t imply excessively materialistic desires. Asking if he drives an expensive car does. These women simply might want to go places that require driving. That’s not out of the ordinary.
(02-13-2019, 02:05 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Maybe it's a new tendency or something, but recently, two women asked me if I drive over text. 

Bro, I know you won't reply to this but hey maybe you will think about what I am about to say.

So first you know what these woman want. Its clear you know that. You also know what it requires to get that which they want second. So why do you keep doing the same thing and expecting different results each time. 

I understand your frustration. But there comes a time when you either need to a) sell your soul (if you believe that) and save up for and purchase a fancy car, or b) keep doing what you are doing with your bicycle and expecting to attract a woman who lusts for materialism.

But this middle ground is not helping you.

(02-13-2019, 10:13 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: No, dad.

He does have a good point. Just talking about the same thing day in and day out is what the youtubers do.
"Grave digger when you dig my grave, can you make it shallow, so that I can feel the rain"

Dave Matthews
(02-14-2019, 06:58 AM)Brett Wrote: Bro, I know you won't reply to this but hey maybe you will think about what I am about to say.

So first you know what these woman want. Its clear you know that. You also know what it requires to get that which they want second. So why do you keep doing the same thing and expecting different results each time. 

I understand your frustration. But there comes a time when you either need to a) sell your soul (if you believe that) and save up for and purchase a fancy car, or b) keep doing what you are doing with your bicycle and expecting to attract a woman who lusts for materialism.

But this middle ground is not helping you.

He does have a good point. Just talking about the same thing day in and day out is what the youtubers do.

Good post! 

And as I said, they simply asked if he drives, not if he owns a McLaren! Most men with women don’t have expensive cars! Come to think of it, most men with women are not rich!
On my way to the car dealer, bros.
(02-14-2019, 01:57 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: On my way to the car dealer, bros.

While you there purchase a red Ferrari because its value increases every year Wink
"Grave digger when you dig my grave, can you make it shallow, so that I can feel the rain"

Dave Matthews