Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Natties Will Never Admit that It's All Drugs
Training is the least important part of the equation. Nutrition and drugs are the true pillars of modern hypertrophy. Fake natties will never admit to that. 

They prefer the spectators to think that some stupid routine is the secret. This is how they keep you in the labyrinth of delusions. You keep looking for an exit, but you are not going to find it. You will stay there wondering forever. They will give you an endless number of routines while knowing very well that "Dbol" is where it's at. 

Sure, intelligent strength training is required to perform your barbell duties on a high level, but as far as mass is concerned - it's all about the hormones. All fake natties use more than they say - kinda like the girls who purposely reduce the number of guys that have entered the temple to look less slutty. This is why you should always multiply a woman's body count by 3.
(02-13-2019, 01:44 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Training is the least important part of the equation. Nutrition and drugs are the true pillars of modern hypertrophy. Fake natties will never admit to that. 

They prefer the spectators to think that some stupid routine is the secret. This is how they keep you in the labyrinth of delusions. You keep looking for an exit, but you are not going to find it. You will stay there wondering forever. They will give you an endless number of routines while knowing very well that "Dbol" is where it's at. 

Sure, intelligent strength training is required to perform your barbell duties on a high level, but as far as mass is concerned - it's all about the hormones.

Would make a nice wallpaper for the gyms: drugs > nutrition > training

(02-13-2019, 01:44 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: ... kinda like the girls who purposely reduce the number of guys that have entered the temple to look less slutty. This is why you should always multiply a woman's body count by 3.

Right. It's multiplication for women ... and division for men.
Drugs + Genes > 99% of the results.

I would also add that progressive overload is bullshit for muscle mass. Yeah if you want to reach certain personal record for reps x weight is good, but for muscle volume doesn't really matter that much as it is over represented by the youtube gurus.
I didn't do any specific training, just random stuff, to go from 3x8 bodyweight dips to 3x8x20kg, and i gained a lot of muscle mass(for my physique at least).
After I started training with serious progressive overload program, calculated rests between sets and workouts, meals and stuff, I definitely gained a lot strength > 3x8x50kg, but insignificant amount of muscle mass ???. Same happened with pull ups and squats. Going beyond certain workout volume will be pointless for muscle mass volume.
I know bunch of guys going on these street workout bars and they do only bodyweight pull ups, dips, leg raises and some jump squats and they are muscular as much as me without doing any progressive overload crap like me for years. Even without counting calories.

So my conclusion is if you want to reach certain strength/endurance goal go for progressive overload, but don't expect the crazy gains.

I think TruthSeeker said in between these lines > even if you do all the hard work and right moves that doesn't mean life will serve you success on a plate.