Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite don't want us to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Myd-YsIGU

The capitalist system  knows together we are stronger alone we are weak .
Who is "we"? I don't trust anyone enough to put myself in a collective movement. Human societies have always been shit and nothing will change that. What would "we" do anyways? Any system that gets overthrown with a revolution is always inevitably replaced with another one, sometimes ten times worse. Capitalism does suck, what shall happen instead? Communism? A revolution and then anarchism? Everything comes full circle eventually. Life is cyclical. Empires rise and fall, only to get back up again. Either under different names or the same, with the same ideology or not, there will ALWAYS be a system that tries to control you. Whether it's the government and it's tyrannical laws, or the police force with their violence and contempt, or your boss, or your old schoolyard tormentors.

There is no such thing as honor or morals in this world.
there never been true Anarchism society. I Get what you mean don't think people are bad more to there been brainwashed. think that something can be made to some level . people want to work together love is powerful thing so is hate . the problem is most good people are weak your not truly good . the problem is never evil but people who sit there and do nothing . I agree that we been living dystonia world and cycle that never end's but think things can change. not saying everyone being happy jumping up and down. that never happen. but we are what create the world .It up to use to change it . nature is not bad it the people

the new world would need to take high level of human reasoning understanding of the world and others . if I can understand what makes this world bad so can others. I exist therefore other do . my academics is on low end .
I know there hasn't. Do you seriously think that would work? Knowing the nature of people? There would be nothing but death and destruction. So basically, the same as it is now, just with a different perpetrator. Smile

Anarchism will be the EXACT same thing we have now. Powerful people in control. The difference is the nature of the power. That's it. The strongest will conquer and the weak will be subjugated and at the mercy of the strong.

ALL life is based around power and strength, and wealth and acquisition of resources. Anarchism would be the same exact thing.
(02-09-2019, 10:02 PM)Plato Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Myd-YsIGU

The capitalist system  knows together we are stronger alone we are weak .
Hi Big Grin brah
It may be true, but personally I have always liked individualism more, I believe that individualism goes hand in hand with freedom. The union always ends in societies where few people will have the greatest power and the rest will be renegade to have a monotonous life with forced motivations, this has happened in all the history of humanity, even in little communities.
 I prefer to be the king and boss in my own domain although this is a hole without any comfort than be a second-class citizen in a society

Besides what would the union serve today? , when the  great notion of freedom of our current society is the power to choose between breakfast in mcdonal or KFC
People are not "good". People care about themselves and only themselves. That's the final pill to swallow. NO ONE on this Earth cares about anyone else. It's all for show if they claim they do. Everyone is preoccupied with their own world, their own lives and occurrences. Friendships and alliances are temporary and subject to treachery as are all unifications, including the farce known as marriage. People only work together to meet mutual interests, never to compromise and serve another unless they absolutely HAVE TO.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HONOR OR MORALS IN THIS WORLD. Period. They are not real things. There is only treachery and deception. Lies and half truths. Well I know the REAL truth.

You say you think things can change. How? How can things change? The only way they can change is to get better, and that ain't happening anytime soon. The cycle can't be broken, to do that humans would have to change, which is also not happening, ever. Human beings are flawed therefore everything they do is to be flawed, that is another pill people need to swallow.

Things will never be perfect, life will never be easier, humans will never stop being human.
I think it would work like have my own way I think it could work . here piece of what George Orwell said about it during the Spanish Civil War. dont know much about it but this sound interesting. Practically every building of any size had been seized by the workers and was draped with red flags or with the red and black flag of the Anarchists … Every shop and cafe had an inscription saying that it had been collectivized; even the bootblacks had been collectivized and their boxes painted red and black … There were no private motor-cars, they had all been commandeered, and the trams and taxis and much of the other transport were painted red and black. The revolutionary posters were everywhere, flaming from the walls in clean reds and blues…Waiters and shop-workers looked you in the face and treated you as an equal. Servile and even ceremonial forms of speech had temporarily disappeared. Nobody said “Señor” or “Don” or even “Usted”; everyone called everyone else “Comrade” or “Thou” … In outward appearance, it was a town in which the wealthy classes had practically ceased to exist. Except for a small number of women and foreigners, there were no “well-dressed” people at all. Practically everyone wore rough working-class clothes, or blue overalls or some variant of militia uniform.

Above all, there was a belief in the revolution and the future, a feeling of having suddenly emerged into an era of equality and freedom. Human beings were trying to behave as human beings and not as cogs in the capitalist machine. the problem other hierarchy destroying it .

guess I am the only optimistic one here lol but remember nattyornot did something about bodybuilding he told the truth . to me I respect people who actually do something rather than just sit and give up , I read lot about the worse aspect of humanity how to torture people and how the Japanese did I know that there some really dark shit but think there lot good things too . never said life be perfect but it can be better
I'm not sitting and giving up. I doing the opposite. I'm not worrying about anything. I know the truth and I know how I'm going to get by, going with the flow. Let the coin flip. Everything ends eventually.