Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omar Isuf
(01-21-2019, 05:09 PM)ravedeath1066 Wrote: Omar has a new video, and he's seemingly making some big back gains out of nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSmrHXmwoTs

Wait, I'm still stuck at "Why I Choose To Stay Natural" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HfNP35Stw) ...
(01-21-2019, 05:09 PM)ravedeath1066 Wrote: Omar has a new video, and he's seemingly making some big back gains out of nowhere.

Must be due to his magnificent willpower and intellectual programming.
(01-21-2019, 08:21 PM)Brett Wrote:

Must be due to his magnificent willpower and intellectual programming.

No dude, after all those years of me doing progressive overload on the compound movements and strategically selecting my isolation movements, Omar eventually reveals (4:37min) what I have been missing so far: progressive overload on the compound movements and strategically selecting my isolation movements. Umpfh ...
(12-31-2018, 06:01 AM)Templar Wrote: Now, let's address the real giveaway - his insane strength. Oh yeah, that's the biggest irony. The biggest giveaway is the very thing he promotes. And again his delusional fanboys say "Haha, Omar is strong but he is not that strong, everyone can get his numbers after years of training" and again they are out of touch with reality. Omar Isuf is 82-83 kg and his lifts are: bench press 165 kg, squat 226 kg and deadlift 273 kg (don't forget 100kg press). Now in what world is 165/226/273 or 664 kg total not that strong for 83 kg guy?

By the way, I live in a country much smaller then Canada, but our 83 kg national champion has the same total as Omar Isuf.

I just checked the national records for the drug-tested powerlifting federation of my country (not a small one; possibly the same, I don't know):

In 2018, Omar would have held the single-event national records in SQ and DL, the national records in SQ and BP as part of a powerlifting meet, and the national total record. He would have won last year's national single-event championships in SQ and DL, and would have placed 2nd in BP. He would have beaten even the winner of the 90kg class in SQ and BP, and he would have won the national powerlifting championships (all three disciplines in a single meet) in 2018 with flying colors.

Concerning the national IPF chapter (officially drug-tested either, haha ...), he would have placed 2nd in single-event DL, 4th in single-event BP, and 2nd at the national powerlifting championships (being head-to-head with the winner).

That strong he is.
And people still believe he is all natural
Bro just eat clean and train hard
Haha, how stupid people can be with all this given facts?
(01-22-2019, 08:46 AM)Navigator Wrote: And people still believe he is all natural
Bro just eat clean and train hard
Haha, how stupid people can be with all this given facts?

The answer to that is more scary than you or I want to believe.

People are....very stupid.
(01-22-2019, 12:26 AM)Hans Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 06:01 AM)Templar Wrote: Now, let's address the real giveaway - his insane strength. Oh yeah, that's the biggest irony. The biggest giveaway is the very thing he promotes. And again his delusional fanboys say "Haha, Omar is strong but he is not that strong, everyone can get his numbers after years of training" and again they are out of touch with reality. Omar Isuf is 82-83 kg and his lifts are: bench press 165 kg, squat 226 kg and deadlift 273 kg (don't forget 100kg press). Now in what world is 165/226/273 or 664 kg total not that strong for 83 kg guy?

By the way, I live in a country much smaller then Canada, but our 83 kg national champion has the same total as Omar Isuf.

I just checked the national records for the drug-tested powerlifting federation of my country (not a small one; possibly the same, I don't know):

In 2018, Omar would have held the single-event national records in SQ and DL, the national records in SQ and BP as part of a powerlifting meet, and the national total record. He would have won last year's national single-event championships in SQ and DL, and would have placed 2nd in BP. He would have beaten even the winner of the 90kg class in SQ and BP, and he would have won the national powerlifting championships (all three disciplines in a single meet) in 2018 with flying colors.

Concerning the national IPF chapter (officially drug-tested either, haha ...), he would have placed 2nd in single-event DL, 4th in single-event BP, and 2nd at the national powerlifting championships (being head-to-head with the winner).

That strong he is.

But he has access to the best trainers in the world.
(01-22-2019, 03:12 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: But he has access to the best trainers in the world.

Then he's finally tren'ing hard now, I suppose?!
The funny thing is of all shadow pinners on Youtube Omar is actually one of the easiest to expose. It's so obvious that he has a drug user total, yet people are defending him the most and keep buying into his shit. He is just a type of fake natty who is pushing the strength and performance agenda. There are others. That AlphaFaggot comes to mind. He is also secretly pinning and at the same time his braindead followers are buying his book so they can become naturally enhanced. It just blows my mind... And another thing - have you noticed how much they are trying to emphasize that they are natural? When you hear that it's already a red flag.
(01-23-2019, 01:30 AM)Templar Wrote: The funny thing is of all shadow pinners on Youtube Omar is actually one of the easiest to expose. It's so obvious that he has a drug user total, yet people are defending him the most and keep buying into his shit. He is just a type of fake natty who is pushing the strength and performance agenda. There are others. That AlphaFaggot comes to mind. He is also secretly pinning and at the same time his braindead followers are buying his book so they can become naturally enhanced. It just blows my mind... And another thing - have you noticed how much they are trying to emphasize that they are natural? When you hear that it's already a red flag.

They could just ignore the subject altogether. I doubt they will lose followers.