Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird unmatching
What I am getting is woman are unpredictable.
(07-16-2021, 07:42 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: This whole dating game is just a big pointless hole.

And people are just coping via different means and refusing to see it.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter she ghost you or not. Walking on this thin ice is just never-ending fruitless cycle of pursuing something that you'll never catch.

I know this reply is repetitive as weve already dealt with online dating. But i bought one month of premium today, intending to send 30+ special messages to a list of girls ive liked just to be able to say to my brain, after this summer, that i tried what i could. All i need is a single mutual match which i dont expect, but regardless of the outcome the dejection of seeing girl after girl visit your profile but not like it will be worth it in the long run. The hammer blows of the world on you tempers you with the calm solid truth, that you otherwise must keep living in nebulous anxiety of. And the suffering forces you to think and make choices instead of remaining in stagnation, paraphrasing what you posted in an article. Once this premium period is done, i will give a quick conclusion.

[Image: App.jpg]
^ That's what a girl told me today, it means "you are beautiful and tall you can be a model" (i later politely called it off with her, because her body type was not a match and that would be unfair to us both). My barber also told me i should "try being a model" and that her customer before me asked if i was a photo model. Yet, virtually every girl who visits my profile is passing it.

I can only conclude that the problem then is my social status and pictures. Im still a student so dont have a fancy career yet, and my pictures dont display the "travel lover" or "adventurer" keywords, social popularity, tattoos, beard, dogs or a car. I have had a woman vet the pictures i use, but they are only the best of what i have. Have you ever actually run a Chadfish/fake account like Harry did? Will it change once i can put a career on my profile and take the superficial pictures i need?
(07-19-2021, 12:34 AM)Loverboy Wrote: I know this reply is repetitive as weve already dealt with online dating. But i bought one month of premium today, intending to send 30+ special messages to a list of girls ive liked just to be able to say to my brain, after this summer, that i tried what i could. All i need is a single mutual match which i dont expect, but regardless of the outcome the dejection of seeing girl after girl visit your profile but not like it will be worth it in the long run. The hammer blows of the world on you tempers you with the calm solid truth, that you otherwise must keep living in nebulous anxiety of. And the suffering forces you to think and make choices instead of remaining in stagnation, paraphrasing what you posted in an article. Once this premium period is done, i will give a quick conclusion.

[Image: App.jpg]
^ That's what a girl told me today, it means "you are beautiful and tall you can be a model" (i later politely called it off with her, because her body type was not a match and that would be unfair to us both). My barber also told me i should "try being a model" and that her customer before me asked if i was a photo model. Yet, virtually every girl who visits my profile is passing it.

I can only conclude that the problem then is my social status and pictures. Im still a student so dont have a fancy career yet, and my pictures dont display the "travel lover" or "adventurer" keywords, social popularity, tattoos, beard, dogs or a car. I have had a woman vet the pictures i use, but they are only the best of what i have. Have you ever actually run a Chadfish/fake account like Harry did? Will it change once i can put a career on my profile and take the superficial pictures i need?

Pictures > Career when it comes to online dating

You're obviously handsome. But for online dating, you have to be ultra-mega-handsome to get some use of it because you need high numbers.

Back when I was using OLD, I was primarily on Tinder. One time, I tried Bumble which is an app where the woman has to message the man first or the match disappears. 

I got 7 matches. 6 never messaged me and disappeared. 1 messaged me, we agreed to meet, but she ghosted me. I never tried the app again because I was already tired of online dating. 

Besides, my matches were not enough.

There are many filters which is why you need high numbers.

Here are all the funnels:

1. First, you need matches. 

2. Then, your matches actually have to be responsive.

3. Then, your match has to agree to meet, not just chat.

4. Then, she actually has to come to the date.

5. Then, she has to agree to meet again.

The more matches you have (base), the higher your chances.

Let's say you have 7 matches like me. 6 ignore you. 1 ghosts you. It's too little. 

I would need like 70 matches to get some use of this app. Let's say that 50 ignore me. 10 don't agree to meet me. 5 agree but never follow through and 5 meet me. Out of those 5 some won't like me. And I will be lucky to have a second date with 1-2 girls.
(07-19-2021, 06:21 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Pictures > Career when it comes to online dating

You're obviously handsome. But for online dating, you have to be ultra-mega-handsome to get some use of it because you need high numbers.

Back when I was using OLD, I was primarily on Tinder. One time, I tried Bumble which is an app where the woman has to message the man first or the match disappears. 

I got 7 matches. 6 never messaged me and disappeared. 1 messaged me, we agreed to meet, but she ghosted me. I never tried the app again because I was already tired of online dating. 

Besides, my matches were not enough.

There are many filters which is why you need high numbers.

Here are all the funnels:

1. First, you need matches. 

2. Then, your matches actually have to be responsive.

3. Then, your match has to agree to meet, not just chat.

4. Then, she actually has to come to the date.

5. Then, she has to agree to meet again.

The more matches you have (base), the higher your chances.

Let's say you have 7 matches like me. 6 ignore you. 1 ghosts you. It's too little. 

I would need like 70 matches to get some use of this app. Let's say that 50 ignore me. 10 don't agree to meet me. 5 agree but never follow through and 5 meet me. Out of those 5 some won't like me. And I will be lucky to have a second date with 1-2 girls.