Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not one upright woman.
There is a book called Ecclesiastes. The author is unknown. But he reveals he was a king and from his writing some believe through his wisdom that he was king Solomon.

Although the book devastates the mans ego and has many truths, here is one precious part that many probably overlook.

Ecclesiastes 7: 27 - 29
Look, says the teacher, this is what I have discovered:
Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things. While I was still searching, but not finding
I found one upright man among a thousand,
But not one upright woman among them all.

This only have I found:
God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.

So there we have it. This God fearing wise king searching for some meaning to life cannot find one upright woman. 

By upright we know it implies something along the lines of worthy, righteous, good, etc.

So more than 2000 years before the red pill movement even began we see the bible has already stated it all.

Not only that but read one verse before that:
Ecclesiastes 7: 26 

I find more bitter than death, the woman who is a snare, and whose heart is a trap, and who's hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.

Obviously referring to the wayward wife, strange woman, women who don't fear God.

We go back to the first book - Genesis. The devil or the serpent didn't even bother going to Adam, he went straight to Eve. He deceived her and then she went to Adam, who by record wasn't deceived, but willfully disobeyed.

We discover how important our role as men is when we understand that we were intended to be the heads of the family and the leaders. God blessed every one of us men by creating us in his image.

God himself always has been referred to in the masculine. Thats how important this feature is. Hence the modern day degenerate lie - being 'gender fluid' straight from the serpent.

Jesus being God came in the form of a man. 

As men this bears far more significance than we realise.

Men are reached through the women. It's the easiest and most effective way to control men. Hence why all those movements try to reshape the woman and behave in a gynocentric way. They please the woman to get her on their side so that they can corrupt her and reach men this way.

For the same reason, the courts sign with the woman and purposefully separate fathers from their children. Men are more righteous than women due to our inherent DNA and understanding of honor. We are also stronger, more intelligent and more dangerous to an immoral system.

Moreover, women are the gatekeepers to a family. If a woman doesn't want to have your babies, she won't. Hence why women effectively act as a "genetic filter". They choose the men that will reproduce. Subsequently, they kill specific set of genes and encourage others.

The most basic example would be height. Women brutalize short men and destroy their souls. They refuse to be with a short man and thus kill his genes by denying him reproduction. The same happens to other "genes" such as: honor, bravery, rebellion...etc. The result is a horde of obedient men.

Women filter out the strong, genuine and righteous men in favor of the elite without even knowing it.

This phenomenon is called "the gynocentric filter".
(07-26-2020, 11:09 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: Men are reached through the women. It's the easiest and most effective way to control men. Hence why all those movements try to reshape the woman and behave in a gynocentric way. They please the woman to get her on their side so that they can corrupt her and reach men this way.

For the same reason, the courts sign with the woman and purposefully separate fathers from their children. Men are more righteous than women due to our inherent DNA and understanding of honor. We are also stronger, more intelligent and more dangerous to an immoral system.

Moreover, women are the gatekeepers to a family. If a woman doesn't want to have your babies, she won't. Hence why women effectively act as a "genetic filter". They choose the men that will reproduce. Subsequently, they kill specific set of genes and encourage others.

The most basic example would be height. Women brutalize short men and destroy their souls. They refuse to be with a short man and thus kill his genes by denying him reproduction. The same happens to other "genes" such as: honor, bravery, rebellion...etc. The result is a horde of obedient men.

Women filter out the strong, genuine and righteous men in favor of the elite without even knowing it.

This phenomenon is called "the gynocentric filter".

Have you read the old testament story of Samson and Delilah?

I am currently reading the bible. I only know that she cut his hair and he lost his power.
(07-27-2020, 04:47 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I am currently reading the bible. I only know that she cut his hair and he lost his power.

Yes that was his weakness - beautiful women.

He even disobeyed God and married a philistine woman.

She betrayed his trust and he paid the ultimate price.

He lost his strength and became a laughing stock of the philistines. However, he did get some vengeance at the end of his life after they blinded and humiliated him. 

God is just as he gave Samson his strength back.