Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you are supposed to meet women
I am standing here and wondering what to do next.

What is the culture's prescription for how you are supposed to meet women, in a setting where women themselves want to do the same thing and they do not find it weird, tiresome, invasive, or sexually harassive?

Am I supposed to approach women on the street or gym? (I have only done this minimally without any success, is this what I am supposed to start?)
Am I supposed to approach women in bars and clubs? (they tell you to do the things you already enjoy anyway, but I dislike bars and clubs, am I supposed to start going there anyway?)
Am I supposed to match women in online dating? (this has been my main attempted method, but it has not worked - is it because I need to get professional pictures and/or start paying for the services?)
Am I supposed to attract women through some kind of apex antisocial media presence? (I do not have such a presence)
Am I supposed to meet women who are already acquaintances of my acquaintances? (I do not have any acquaintance group)
Am I supposed to meet women through hobby groups? (my hobbies don't contain women)
Am I supposed to meet women who work or study with me? (I would have to wait until the university campus starts in early september, assuming the women still choose the school's campus option instead of adjusted online option due to corona)

Or are you supposed to not try to meet women and simply leave any development or lack thereof completely to chance?

What am I supposed to do? What personal attributes do I need to do "that", and how should I methodically accomplish "it"?
In my red pill days I would of had the perfect answer. But I'm not so sure anymore.

What I can offer is some wisdom from my own personal experience.

I'm sure you know already that looks matter.

Only a fool debates otherwise.

Looks matter. You will know if women find you sexually attractive - the way they respond to you, talk to you, what you can say to them, whether they confide in you, how they look at you, do they initiate talking to you.

Even if you are a sexually attractive man, I would urge you to delete all your dating apps.

The grade of women you will meet there are detestable. Just looking at their profiles you will be able to ascertain that. Even if you come across some who look innocent - they are not.

Most of the women you meet who themselves detest dating apps are broken too.

You must also ask yourself - what do I want?

You must be sure of this otherwise you will be easily swayed (especially if what you don't want is a meaningless hookup).

If you are truly after real love and friendship then good for you. But finding it is not going to be easy even if you are a good looking man.

If bars aren't your enjoyment then don't go to them. If you don't have a large pool of friends count yourself lucky as most of them wouldn't be real anyway (quality over quantity).

I have only 4 friends that I know personally in this point in my life. 1 is in a different country but we have a whatsapp group where we talk as four close friends.

This is the hardest truth of it all - women don't care about you, me or anyone else (male) that passes them by in the street, shopping mall, beach, etc.

If you goodlooking, she will glance, but her narcissistic personality won't give you much grace. Unless you force her to get to know you and build a relationship, she won't ever care about you. 

How you do that is up to you. You can go sit next to her on bench and begin a conversation for example. The more sexually attractive she finds you the easier it will be. 

Notice I haven't once mentioned money. Money does matter after the initial sexual attraction. But to tell you to chase money and gain it and in return attract real love would be a lie. 

If shes with you for your money and status (many women are with men for that reason alone) she doesn't truly love you. 

You can argue if she's only with you for your looks she doesn't truly love you, true I can't argue. But atleast your looks (your face) are closer to who you are than pieces of paper in your wallet and entries in a account.

There is no perfect answer. If you are not a good looking man or not perceived as sexually attractive then it will be a cruel cold world. If you are, then the world can seem less cold, but the cruelty will still be felt in loveless hookups.

I wish I had the answer to end all questions. But I know where you are. Don't do something you will regret for the rest of your life. Think everything through. Listen to wisdom from your parents (its not as lame as the degenerate world makes it out to be).

There is no shame in being pure sexually. Its a crown. Wear it with pride. 

Proverbs:

"The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice".

"when pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom".

Some wisdom from Proverbs about being with the wrong woman:

"A wife of noble character is her husbands crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones".

Some wisdom from Proverbs about chasing money:

Do not wear yourself out to get rich, have the wisdom to show restraint. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.

Brett, you raise some points and I'll coalesce it into the main ones.

- I have cause to believe that I'm quite handsome from what I've experienced and been told, but not to the extent that I can use online dating successfully or be a male model whose face alone makes panties wet. The very few women I can actually match with online are so far less attractive than the women I was used to flirting with while growing up without online dating that I would rather be celibate than be with them. My sister once joked that one of the most beautiful girls in our school wanted me, one of the girls I've been with said to herself that I didn't know how good looking I was, I've had a girl pass by me at a job and literally exclaim how hot I was in front of her school class, but now online the only women I can match with I would never have looked at in real life.

- I guess that by sexual "purity" you mean the absence of lust, meaning the absence of sin. I am fine with being celibate at this point since the choice is between that and women who I'm not even attracted to, and who are broken on top of that. And until recently I was indeed celibate for years, and with only a very spotty record of sex before that. I've had sex with 6 women but four were one night stands, two were only for a few months, none of them were out of love, and only one of them (a one night stand) I was actually attracted to.

- I would ultimately like to meet a woman who is substance-free, child-free, low in narcissism, not too broken, has a basic amount of intellectual curiosity enough for me to at least mention words like "philosophy" or "art styles" without immediately losing her engagement, and is no beauty queen but simply my type physically.

- Rarely I will notice women checking me out, but as good as always, as soon as I look back in their direction they do their very best to pretend like I was never there. And the overwhelming majority of women I see are simply stonefaced. I also have some experience with, as Truth points out and has a rich experience with himself, women sending signals out without actually wanting you.
(07-24-2020, 09:54 AM)Loverboy Wrote: Brett, you raise some points and I'll coalesce it into the main ones.

- I have cause to believe that I'm quite handsome from what I've experienced and been told, but not to the extent that I can use online dating successfully or be a male model whose face alone makes panties wet. The very few women I can actually match with online are so far less attractive than the women I was used to flirting with while growing up without online dating that I would rather be celibate than be with them. My sister once joked that one of the most beautiful girls in our school wanted me, one of the girls I've been with said to herself that I didn't know how good looking I was, I've had a girl pass by me at a job and literally exclaim how hot I was in front of her school class, but now online the only women I can match with I would never have looked at in real life.

- I guess that by sexual "purity" you mean the absence of lust, meaning the absence of sin. I am fine with being celibate at this point since the choice is between that and women who I'm not even attracted to, and who are broken on top of that. And until recently I was indeed celibate for years, and with only a very spotty record of sex before that. I've had sex with 6 women but four were one night stands, two were only for a few months, none of them were out of love, and only one of them (a one night stand) I was actually attracted to.

- I would ultimately like to meet a woman who is substance-free, child-free, low in narcissism, not too broken, has a basic amount of intellectual curiosity enough for me to at least mention words like "philosophy" or "art styles" without immediately losing her engagement, and is no beauty queen but simply my type physically.

- Rarely I will notice women checking me out, but as good as always, as soon as I look back in their direction they do their very best to pretend like I was never there. And the overwhelming majority of women I see are simply stonefaced. I also have some experience with, as Truth points out and has a rich experience with himself, women sending signals out without actually wanting you.

If I may, without being presumptuous, I think we have had similiar experiences with women.

I myself have been told too that I was good looking by women themselves. Even referred to as 'pretty boy' by a girl in highschool. I have had other examples throughout my short life but overrall impression I have gotten is that I am not a ugly man. 

Yet when I tried online dating, not only were my matches significantly dismal and the women very average and with respect below my standard, but I only ever got two of them to meet up with me.

I went on 3 dates with both of them and both went nowhere. The one was getting fat and I lost attraction for her after my sexual lust dissipated. She was also quite insecure and her father was absent from her life since a child. So I ended it with her.

The other even though she was sweet and we had some chemistry she wasn't satisfied with me as she even matched with my friend on Tinder after going on the second or third date with me.

Going forward I would also rather be celibate than be involved with a woman who is not loyal or in shape or have moral code at the very least. 
I think I will ask every woman I meet if she believes in God and whether she believes in traditional family values in the future.

Yes they are dead inside, all they know is pop culture and braindead music, hence the stonefaces. They are depressed but most will never admit it or take any responsibilty or be willing to change.

Do they know culture from past ages or even care to know it? 
Do they care for philosophy and wisdom of old?
Do they care for family values or even care to ask themselves why everything is falling apart?
Do any of them think independently from the herd and engage in critical thinking and not immediately conform to whatever narrative the media pushes?

Rhetorical questions.

Those points you raised about what you would like in a woman I agree with and would want the same from my woman too. Its not asking at all for too much. Its asking for a real person. 

As a side note I went to a modelling agency but not for the purpose of being recruited, but they were interested in something business related. The one agent said unspurred on that I had a good look. Take that as you will, it seems for young women of the modern world who are even remotely pretty I am still not good enough through my dismal online dating experience.

(I haven't given enough time and energy to offline approaches to have solid 'data' as to whether it truly works for me, from what I have experienced in this regard - its given me very mixed results).

Unless I settle for a fat or unattractive woman, which I shall not, through online dating, and unless I proactively approach many women in my real life, I have a good chance of being alone for a long time.

I will however never use online dating again. And my tolerance for real life approaches is so low that I refuse to further blow up a womans ego.

The only woman that I really liked was the result of cold approach. (The actress from a Desert in the Sky).

We had the perfect date. After she rejected me in a nasty way, it broke me forever. I would have married that woman on the spot. It's been over a year since. And looking back, I still stand by my feelings. I really liked her on a deep level.

I checked her Facebook a while back. She's still alone and the look on her face is empty. Even I with all my rejections cannot produce that look. She really just looks empty. And it's not because of me. It's because of all the opportunities she'd missed. It's the regret that's torturing her.

As far as dating apps – I am banned from Tinder for deleting and remaking my account. I never used other dating apps for long.

Don't regret it. Every single woman I've ever met on Tinder has been a disaster.

Hobbies? I don't really have hobbies where there are women.

Work? I spent 10 years working with women. Met only 1 girl, but she was actually from Canada and left after one summer. She liked me, though. For what it's worth.

Honestly, I don't have an answer. I don't know where the unicorns are.