Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why "Game" And Lifting Weights Are a Scam and Don't Get You Girls 99% Of The Time (le
(12-25-2018, 06:00 PM)The Light Among Darkness Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 06:12 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 03:56 PM)Jonesy Wrote: When you say you have approached lots of women in the article, how did you end up deciding to do so? How did you get over the fear of rejection and decide that this was the path to take? Do you still approach girls in the same way? Or do you regret doing so and has rejection hurt your confidence? If you still approach girls you like do you think it is not completely futile?

1. I decided to do it because everything else wasn't working for me - especially online dating. The goal was to go old school.

2. It was difficult and took time, but I could be very resilient if I want to. I just started slow. It took me months to progress.

3. I do, but not in the same numbers. Sometimes I do it just to troll them.

4. Rejection hurt and built my confidence at the same time. I have learned a lot about the dynamics between men and women.

At one moment, I could approach any woman. Today, I can't. I lost some of that "top end strength", but mostly I lost motivation and hope.

Having said that, I definitely noticed a very negative effect on my mindset. Like a burden. The fatigue was high too. Eventually, you just get fed up with all of it. You see how women are almost robots. They all respond the same way to my lines. Their behavior is interchangeable - the variation is small.

5. Is it futile?

Honestly, probably yes. I got dates with some women that I consider pretty, but the experience was not that pleasant. They all treated me as if I had stolen their dog or something, like I had something to prove to them. This is how things are for men these days - you are supposed to feel lucky that you are even breathing in her presence.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

I would be happy to help with my experience.
So you believe that things were better back in the day?
Is English your second language? Not saying you are bad, you are great writer, but from posts over the years it seemed like you are from eastern Europe. Assuming thats true, what are women like in your home country?  If Im wrong, sorry for guessing  Tongue

na I am English, I have type dyslexia were cant hear words in my head your understand words . I think back in the day ego was just little less that's all  so men were not as oppress and men were not sexually depress . tbh that was nicest compliment I got . It fine, it human nature to judge

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why "Game" And Lifting Weights Are a Scam and Don't Get You Girls 99% Of The Time (le - by Plato - 12-25-2018, 08:37 PM