NattyOrNot's Board
Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Printable Version

+- NattyOrNot's Board (https://nattyornotforum.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://nattyornotforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Training (https://nattyornotforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success (/showthread.php?tid=497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Brett - 01-13-2019

Saw this video and thought it was the biggest load of politically correct regurgitated shit.

https://youtu.be/mNDA-o9yJNw

It seems the solution to success (let's assume its monetary success, although it wasn't stated) for the working man is to just work harder according to Arnold.

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - jimjohnson - 01-14-2019

got to keep the slaves happy.

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Brett - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 04:49 PM)jimjohnson Wrote: got to keep the slaves happy.

20 years from now there will still be 'how to be successful' seminars and yet, nothing will have changed. The rich will still be milking it, and getting more rich, and the poor getting poorer, with the middle class supporting it all.

The middle class are like peanut butter between the two slices of bread.

I smiled at the part where he said something like "I had to work overtime to pay for my food supplements". That's Arnold for you, keeping the dream alive.

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - TruthSeeker - 01-14-2019

He trained for 5 hours a day and then worked in construction. Haha. Sure, buddy.

He said that 74% of people don't like what they do while giving the assumption that it can be other way around. It's not true. This whole world is based on people who do jobs they don't like. Without them, the so-called success becomes meaningless because you will not rip the benefits.

I do agree, however, that it helps to have a plan. It you don't plan, you end up somewhere by chance.

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Brett - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 06:16 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: He trained for 5 hours a day and then worked in construction. Haha. Sure, buddy.

He said that 74% of people don't like what they do while giving the assumption that it can be other way around. It's not true. This whole world is based on people who do jobs they don't like. Without them, the so-called success becomes meaningless because you will not rip the benefits.

I do agree, however, that it helps to have a plan. It you don't plan, you end up somewhere by chance.

Your life is like a car, you only have so much fuel. You need to plan your trip wisely because where you run out of fuel, is where you will spend the last of your days. 

I stole that from a youtuber caller coach red pill. Its true though. The video is called "your life is a car".

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Templar - 01-15-2019

Arnold came to USA only thanks to Joe Wieder. Joe said that he even paid him a plane ticket because Arnold didn't have any money. Then he found him a job. But as always it's all hard work, there is nothing to luck and connections. Not to mention other things...

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Simple Simon - 01-15-2019

^ Interestingly, if you read Arnold S's book 'Education of a Bodybuilder', S states that he was only ever using BB to get to America and to then get into movies. It was just a tool to him; but Weider managed to convince the rest of the world that it was S's primary calling.

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Brett - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 05:52 AM)Simple Simon Wrote: ^ Interestingly, if you read Arnold S's book 'Education of a Bodybuilder', S states that he was only ever using BB to get to America and to then get into movies. It was just a tool to him; but Weider managed to convince the rest of the world that it was S's primary calling.

People always manipulate the truth to make themselves look more 'noble'.

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Simple Simon - 01-15-2019

^ Ummm... are you referring to Arnold S or Weider? (Or are they both as big a scam artist as each other?)

RE: Arnold's blue pill motivation for success - Brett - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 09:18 AM)Simple Simon Wrote: ^ Ummm... are you referring to Arnold S or Weider? (Or are they both as big a scam artist as each other?)

Both. But what's the significant difference?