Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with friend any advice?
Do to not sure were I can help but let me share light on situation.  As travelling I met this wonderful woman funny, bit of out cast which is why I think she so unique.  Unfortunately she see her self as transmasculine but also still with feminine parts and she just say that's she more on masculine side.  The good thing she keep her voice because she likes to sing not only that don't know what she keep your want . Even through find tomboy look she's has very attractive.  But I just wish I could snap it out of her .I can tell that transgender is just when someone is super depressed and is suffering from deep isolation it cry for help. how do I know because I use to identify with gender fluid once because of depression and anxiety and isolation just got bad but that was back in my pussy day's. the army man me up . But am super down because this person is attractive to me and would be dare I say perfect soul Mate atm were just friends because I cant date someone that's transgender even through I don't think it to do with gentile stuff. just that I know were it comes from I cant support it . I blame the satanic people for doing this and society, poor girl . I wondering how I could convince her not to do it .
Share your story with her and tell her how depressed you were as a gender fluid individual. Then be direct and tell her you find her attractive but you refuse to date someone with mental issues.

Say it over text or in person. Then just leave it, if she wants nothing to do with you after that then realise she is brainwashed and too far gone.

(10-04-2019, 05:23 AM)Brett Wrote: Share your story with her and tell her how depressed you were as a gender fluid individual. Then be direct and tell her you find her attractive but you refuse to date someone with mental issues.

Say it over text or in person. Then just leave it, if she wants nothing to do with you after that then realise she is brainwashed and too far gone.

I'll give it a try . Its strange am pretty sure trans are just extreme manic depression and with extreme anxiety, who are isloted individuals do to bullying our being different.  So when someone like women is on more manly side wich you can be you may. even have look that makes you look Male and fem because of that you end up coming up as thinking your trans . But normally you want find the term inless you use the internet.  It also extreme way of expressing one self. Well that what I felt when I was going through that .
(10-04-2019, 05:23 AM)Brett Wrote: Share your story with her and tell her how depressed you were as a gender fluid individual. Then be direct and tell her you find her attractive but you refuse to date someone with mental issues.

well heck well she kind listen she make more decision when older but I think SHE just stay to wanting it . its sad I really care about her and capitalist support this ,maybe she want go through it . I am still going to be her friend through this person is most nicest person I have ever met .
(10-03-2019, 11:03 PM)Plato Wrote: Do to not sure were I can help but let me share light on situation.  As travelling I met this wonderful woman funny, bit of out cast which is why I think she so unique.  Unfortunately she see her self as transmasculine but also still with feminine parts and she just say that's she more on masculine side.  The good thing she keep her voice because she likes to sing not only that don't know what she keep your want . Even through find tomboy look she's has very attractive.  But I just wish I could snap it out of her .I can tell that transgender is just when someone is super depressed and is suffering from deep isolation it cry for help. how do I know because I use to identify with gender fluid once because of depression and anxiety and isolation just got bad but that was back in my pussy day's. the army man me up . But am super down because this person is attractive to me and would be dare I say perfect soul Mate atm were just friends because I cant date someone that's transgender even through I don't think it to do with gentile stuff. just that I know were it comes from I cant support it . I blame the satanic people for doing this and society, poor girl . I wondering how I could convince her not to do it .

Cute as hell tomboy? Man hit that girl right now.
(10-11-2019, 11:25 PM)Rickley Wrote: Cute as hell tomboy? Man hit that girl right now.

XD what
Ask her out