Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texting Games Have Emotionally Abused Me and Caused Physical Pain With Me
I went through some of my facebook history yesterday as I couldn't sleep, and saw some of the women I'd texted with in the past. I again felt the revulsion and weariness that I now am affected by whenever I think of dealing with women online. I really am not exaggerating when I say I am physiologically repulsed and wearied by it to the point my body just won't do it anymore even if the price is celibacy.

That's why I would honestly like to know TS, how do you keep doing it? what makes you able to carry on? is it as simple as the pussy outweighing the cost for you still?
(09-14-2019, 01:28 PM)Loverboy Wrote: I went through some of my facebook history yesterday as I couldn't sleep, and saw some of the women I'd texted with in the past. I again felt the revulsion and weariness that I now am affected by whenever I think of dealing with women online. I really am not exaggerating when I say I am physiologically repulsed and wearied by it to the point my body just won't do it anymore even if the price is celibacy.

That's why I would honestly like to know TS, how do you keep doing it? what makes you able to carry on? is it as simple as the pussy outweighing the cost for you still?

I cold approach forget online normally after 7 to 14 approaches I get sex . Your date I become somewhat emotional less sociopath in a way . Goal is give them the dream fuck them first play it by ear expect to fail and understand women will hurt you . I try and do relationship but at the end of day i think they just want to be fucked . Even through deep down i want relationship.  I have day to myself were i feel attachment but unfortunately understand it will never work that helps . Just expect they wont love you . I became bad boy but open to love in a way . Am decent person am pretty decent guy girls love to be fucked and domed but I'll never hit a girl inless there into that. I just respect and protect myself first at all cost . Rule one never be a door matt
(09-14-2019, 01:28 PM)Loverboy Wrote: I went through some of my facebook history yesterday as I couldn't sleep, and saw some of the women I'd texted with in the past. I again felt the revulsion and weariness that I now am affected by whenever I think of dealing with women online. I really am not exaggerating when I say I am physiologically repulsed and wearied by it to the point my body just won't do it anymore even if the price is celibacy.

I never keep the chats and always block them once it's over, but I know what you are talking about.

I've had insomnia for the better part of this summer. I can only sleep if I am extremely physically tired. 

How I do it? I don't know. It's certainly not the "pussy" since I am not getting any. You can say that it is the expectation of "pussy", but it's not that either. I just don't want to be alone and keep lying to myself that a magical event will take place, but it won't. 

A part of me really wants me to give up, but for some reason, I continue to crash my head against the wall like a natural bodybuilder who's done 50 routines and still thinks that number 51 can make a difference.

I dream of the day when I will stop. Maybe tomorrow?
(09-14-2019, 10:29 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I never keep the chats and always block them once it's over, but I know what you are talking about.

I've had insomnia for the better part of this summer. I can only sleep if I am extremely physically tired. 

How I do it? I don't know. It's certainly not the "pussy" since I am not getting any. You can say that it is the expectation of "pussy", but it's not that either. I just don't want to be alone and keep lying to myself that a magical event will take place, but it won't. 

A part of me really wants me to give up, but for some reason, I continue to crash my head against the wall like a natural bodybuilder who's done 50 routines and still thinks that number 51 can make a difference.

I dream of the day when I will stop. Maybe tomorrow?

I don't blame you for continuing, what else is there to do? affection is a need. I believe your body will simply react by itself some time and stop letting you do it anymore when it has had enough, so actually it's nothing you need to think about actively yourself anyway.

Honestly, your writing and discussing it with you is like a catharsis. If you are not an apex man in the mainstream you are just a pitiful loser whose feelings and perspective are either pathetic or irrelevant. At the same time if we were the same persons but our genders were swapped, suddenly both anything we express would be "politically correct" and our sexual issues would likewise solve themselves simply because of a gender swap.

That for me - that our issues are almost only due to our gender, and less personal than we believe - is a sobering fact to keep in mind. Rather than using it as an excuse to not do any selfimprovement and blame anyone but myself, I use it as a means to achieve acceptance and peace in that there is nothing extraordinarily wrong with me in particular. They would rather tell you there is something repellent about you, something seriously inadequate with you. But if you were transformed into a woman tomorrow with the exact same or even worse traits, your issues would be cured by themselves. I see women all the time who only have completely mundane pictures on their profiles, the kind that are supposed to be death knells for men, yet those women have overflowing inboxes and hundreds or thousands of followers on their instagrams. I myself used to message to try to create conversations with them.

My light at the end of the tunnel is starting university. Did you go there?
I went to university for three years a long time ago. It was fine, but most of my friends there left after the first year (it's a long story.)

I agree with you. While I am not perfect and understand why someone would complain about some of my traits, I don't think there's something inherently wrong with me. But we live in a female worshiping era that comes with an unnatural social order.

Every female profile on social media is like a digital monument that people worship. An altar in binary form.

Here's a funny story:

Yesterday, a woman was complaining on Facebook. She was happy that a female had sent her a friend request and not a male. Her words: "I am happy that a woman is sending me a friend request because I really know that it is a friend request. Too many men are turning Facebook into a dating site."

I didn't know who she is. I clicked on her profile. It turned out that I had sent her a request too, although I don't even remember when.

I would have commented under her post but didn't had the authority. I could only like it. So, I blocked her.

Women like her are very hypocritical. If she doesn't want to receive friend requests, all she has to do is delete her photo or put the one of a dog, cat, lizard, eagle....hahah. But no - she had professional looking photos.

They love the attention and live for it.

And she is wrong about Facebook not being a dating site. That's one of its functions by default. The motto of Facebook is "connecting people". Guess, what? One of the most important connections is that between a man and a woman.

I am not defending Facebook here. I think social media has been horrible for the human race as a whole. It is the engine of this gynocentric society.
Women like men cold approaching if men did that instead then online world will die.
Like Truth S. I'm also done with messaging games. Using Facebook as kins of a dating app I add women and if they accept me within a week then its good. I cancel the request after that. Then I message after a day or two. I'm looking to meetup already and not into textinf good morning or any of that text game. As men we should be busy achieving great things and even mundane things is better than spending time stroking a woman's ego by being a text mate.
(09-15-2019, 10:22 PM)Rickley Wrote: Like Truth S. I'm also done with messaging games. Using Facebook as kins of  a dating app  I add women and if they accept me within a week then its good. I cancel the request after that. Then I message after a day or two. I'm looking to meetup already and not into textinf good morning or any of that text game. As men we should be busy achieving great things and even mundane things is better than spending time stroking a woman's ego by being a text mate.

Women that have fb are on it atleast once a day. So if they only accept after a week it means you lost already.

(09-16-2019, 05:58 AM)Brett Wrote: Women that have fb are on it atleast once a day. So if they only accept after a week it means you lost already.

Once a woman at work accepted my request after at least a week. Maybe 2. I don't know. 

I blocked her right after seeing that we'd become friends. 

And women are not on FB once a day. They are there constantly as their phone is one 24/7.