Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Woman That Plays Texting Games Is Never Worth It IMO
What are texting games? The act or playing the game of disinterest which includes the following:

- no reply
- late replies
- short replies
- no questions 
- leaving the other person on seen/delivered while being online for hours
- pretending that you "forgot" to answer; that you were busy;

....etc.

All that nonsense that women do when a texting communication unfolds. 

There are many logical strategies designed to overcome this exact problem that a male can deploy. Maybe they even work occasionally. But in the end, in the long term, the resource investment is never worth it, nor is it sustainable.

If she is playing texting games, it's already over regardless of who she is. More often than not, you will be just prolonging the inevitable - ghosting, blocking, perpetual ignoring, a break-up. 

A woman that plays texting games is a woman that is fundamentally not interested in you. She is not seeing you as a priority, as a human being even. She sees you as a game - a candy crush session on her phone. While you are sitting therе investing your heart and soul into the next Harvard-level witty text line, she is busy talking to a higher value male and has a hard time remembering who you even are. You can easily check that - they don't remember many of the things you've told them - cause you are nothing to them.

All those guides designed to restart a dead conversation are ultimately a waste of time.

Sure, maybe if she is ovulating or whatever, and you happen to re-insert your indirect invitation to penetrate her, and the stars align, you may have her for a night. Then, she will ghost you again - leaving you emotionally wrecked.

I have developed zero tolerance for this. 

Example:

I was on a date with a woman that I added on Facebook. (The first time this has ever happened to me.) She actually looked better in real life. (Very rare.) 

But after the date, the texting games began - she would leave me on delivered for days and dropped what seemed to be a robotic and pre-planned text in the middle of the day. 

Nevertheless, my classic male desperation decided to ask for a second date. "Meet tomorrow?"

No answer until noon the next day - she'd been online already. This is a major act of disrespect. She is not respecting me, my time and ultimately my soul.

I instantly blocked her. Sure, had I played the long game I may have extracted more out of it. No thanks. 

-------------------
I agree. If a woman is willing to play texting games with you, it fundamentally means she is willing to lose you. Woman won't take chances with men they aren't willing to lose.

You can keep the fire burning but eventually you will run out of wood to keep it hot, at that point you will be the one out of wood and with a broken heart - she will be just fine.

I think if I understand what happened is that you added her on fb - so you sent her a friend request, right. Then you sent her the opening message and then after some banter asked her for her number, right?

So basically I think that process in itself gave her the upper hand. 

I don't know, but these things that men do get women are why women are so pretentious and narcissistic. Of course the constant pampering from the media and hollywood play a major role aswell. 

Hell I would act like a pretentious bitch too if I had women on fb sending me friend requests just to try get a date with me.

BTW this is a question out of curiosity, how come a person of your intellect (I mean that sincerely) still uses facebook, with all due respect it is a toxic soul killing way to spend time?

Its good you blocked her though. Unlikely she cares, but its good for men to do such things - putting a woman in her place (which is not meant to be very high up in a mans life).

A man owes his allegiance first to God, then to his children (particularly his sons), then lastly to his wife or woman.

I dropped tinder and all social media years ago . also brett remember what he said he still have to play the game . tbh I only ever go on what app if got girls number . I only do cold approached now then at least spoken in person. honestly there times I want to kill myself but haven't asked 100 girls out yet.
(08-06-2019, 05:54 PM)Brett Wrote: I agree. If a woman is willing to play texting games with you, it fundamentally means she is willing to lose you. Woman won't take chances with men they aren't willing to lose.

You can keep the fire burning but eventually you will run out of wood to keep it hot, at that point you will be the one out of wood and with a broken heart - she will be just fine.

I think if I understand what happened is that you added her on fb - so you sent her a friend request, right. Then you sent her the opening message and then after some banter asked her for her number, right?

So basically I think that process in itself gave her the upper hand. 

I don't know, but these things that men do get women are why women are so pretentious and narcissistic. Of course the constant pampering from the media and hollywood play a major role aswell. 

Hell I would act like a pretentious bitch too if I had women on fb sending me friend requests just to try get a date with me.

BTW this is a question out of curiosity, how come a person of your intellect (I mean that sincerely) still uses facebook, with all due respect it is a toxic soul killing way to spend time?

Its good you blocked her though. Unlikely she cares, but its good for men to do such things - putting a woman in her place (which is not meant to be very high up in a mans life).

A man owes his allegiance first to God, then to his children (particularly his sons), then lastly to his wife or woman.

No phone number. I added her randomly (didn't even remember her until she accepted the request). Then we exchanged a few lines over the day and I asked for a date. She happened to agree.It was kinda a lucky thing. I don't think it will ever happen again. I do hate Facebook but I use its texting function. If I wasn't forever single, I probably would not even use it. I also need an account to maintain the page of the site.

Men, me included, have been acting desperately, but it's due to the lack of options. It hasn't been the original plan.

Things are crazy globally it seems.

P.S. I also have many other examples of texting games. They never end.

(08-06-2019, 05:58 PM)Plato Wrote: I dropped tinder and all social media years ago  . also brett remember what he said he still have to play the game . tbh I only ever go on what app if got girls number . I only do  cold approached now then at least  spoken in person. honestly there times I want to kill myself but haven't asked 100 girls out yet.

I have approached way more than 100 women. Don't worry.
(08-06-2019, 06:04 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: No phone number. I added her randomly (didn't even remember her until she accepted the request). Then we exchanged a few lines over the day and I asked for a date. She happened to agree.It was kinda a lucky thing. I don't think it will ever happen again. I do hate Facebook but I use its texting function. If I wasn't forever single, I probably would not even use it. I also need an account to maintain the page of the site.

Men, me included, have been acting desperately, but it's due to the lack of options. It hasn't been the original plan.

Things are crazy globally it seems.

P.S. I also have many other examples of texting games. They never end.

I have approached way more than 100 women. Don't worry.
adding girl randomly oh must try that one .also even when I ask girl out. don't know what else I can say but ask for her whatapp eg other things like are you single like. Ill say would be interested in date . they all ways ask for number . trying to see if I can date there and then . more worried about women screen shooting when I ask them on a date randomly over internet .?