Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying the 3-hour Rule To Your Text Messages
I am going to share the 3-hour rule with you. I am not saying that you should do that. It's not an advice. It's just something I wanted to present to you. It's up to you to decide whether you want to behave like this or not.

The 3-Hour Rule

Short version: If a woman has not replied to your text in 3 hours, you are better off deleting her number or blocking her. 

Texting her at midnight and expecting a response in 3 hours is irrational. The rule applies to day hours. E.g., You text her at 10 a.m. She replies. Then you text her again at 11:30. She hasn't replied until 14:30. You delete or even block her.

Why?

The goal is to reduce the number of women who are not interested in you. Most women are on their phones 24/7. Even those who work jobs that prevent them from holding their phones non-stop have breaks and therefore time to answer in 3 hours or less. 

The likelihood that a woman will spend 3 hours without looking at her phone is very low. 

Benefits

- your subconscious mind can rest. When you reduce the possibility for contact to zero, you stop expecting. Sure. Some will pretend that this is their default state, but as long as there is a possibility for her to contact you, the dreamer in you will think that "there's still chance".

- you test her. Truth be told, many women will reply after 3 hours. They may even reply after days and wonder why you cut them. They may even think that they like you. They may even like you. But the truth is that there are too many "maybes" here. Their actions didn't deliver. She put you on hold because she was uncertain consciously or not. There was too much hesitation.

Think about all the dates you've had. How many dates did you have with girls responding super slowly and putting you on hold especially once you have asked the tough questions:

- What's your number?
- Would like to meet me tomorrow?....etc.
(04-12-2019, 01:02 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I am going to share the 3-hour rule with you. I am not saying that you should do that. It's not an advice. It's just something I wanted to present to you. It's up to you to decide whether you want to behave like this or not.

The 3-Hour Rule

Short version: If a woman has not replied to your text in 3 hours, you are better off deleting her number or blocking her. 

Texting her at midnight and expecting a response in 3 hours is irrational. The rule applies to day hours. E.g., You text her at 10 a.m. She replies. Then you text her again at 11:30. She hasn't replied until 14:30. You delete or even block her.

Why?

The goal is to reduce the number of women who are not interested in you. Most women are on their phones 24/7. Even those who work jobs that prevent them from holding their phones non-stop have breaks and therefore time to answer in 3 hours or less. 

The likelihood that a woman will spend 3 hours without looking at her phone is very low. 

Benefits

- your subconscious mind can rest. When you reduce the possibility for contact to zero, you stop expecting. Sure. Some will pretend that this is their default state, but as long as there is a possibility for her to contact you, the dreamer in you will think that "there's still chance".

- you test her. Truth be told, many women will reply after 3 hours. They may even reply after days and wonder why you cut them. They may even think that they like you. They may even like you. But the truth is that there are too many "maybes" here. Their actions didn't deliver. She put you on hold because she was uncertain consciously or not. There was too much hesitation.

Think about all the dates you've had. How many dates did you have with girls responding super slowly and putting you on hold especially once you have asked the tough questions:

- What's your number?

If I may add to this very good advice.

What I have found is quite useful is after you have obtained her number (obviously you would want her number because if ever she says "give me yours instead" its not going to fly), you then send the first message. After that you delete her number. 

Then you wait. That way there is no way for you to fold and text her again. Its in her hands which actually feels quite good because it gives you a sense of ease.

Also, keep deleting the conversation. So if its on whatsapp delete the conversation after every message you send. That way you won't get in your own head psycho analyzing everything you say.

So all you end up having is a sent message. You don't save her number or the conversation. It basically helps to prevent any sort of premature attachment before a date, which alot of guys will do out of sheer lack of options (which is to be expected).

Hope this helps!

(04-12-2019, 01:02 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I am going to share the 3-hour rule with you. I am not saying that you should do that. It's not an advice. It's just something I wanted to present to you. It's up to you to decide whether you want to behave like this or not.

The 3-Hour Rule

Why?

Benefits

- What's your number?

Proper advice.

Think about it. Would she hesitate to text you back if you was Brad Pitt? Probably not. So in her eyes you are not a first-class male which is why she puts you somewhere in the middle of her queue ("on hold").

Maybe sometimes in the future (when she got pumped and dumped by the guys placed before you, or if she needs some big spender (unfortunately, just your money, guys ...), or she becomes older (read: less attractive)), she might remember you when scrolling through her phone book on a rainy Sunday afternoon in November.

It's all about supply and demand. She has plenty of options - you don't. So don't play her game. If we're talking about online dating here, just set up more dates (yes, it's plural) with other girls in advance before you go on a date and try to get that girl out of your mind as soon as the whole assessment is over.

Maybe she texts you back within an acceptable time frame, who knows. Only *then* it's time to make the next move.
ill try and get back to you
Is the 3 hrs based on  the amount of time you can go without consuming protein until your body starts eating it's own muscle tissue? If so, are they related?