Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still struggle with bullying
Does anyone struggle with bullying still I do after school. For some reason most people think I am stupid because I am quite . Say things that people don’t understand. People call me unattractive too even though it not true.

I think the way I look makes  me target for abuse because they think I am weak . I asked they said it them self.

Tbh I not bothered because to me there losers.  People think I am naive too lol . The problem is I was all ways scared of hurting someone because they piss me off . How I haven’t committed mass murder I don’t know .

I think my good friends is what keeps me going I suppose because I am very lovable person.
You are right. People love targets. Bullying never ends. It just changes its shape. You can be a grown man and still bullied indirectly by people flashing their success at you...etc. But at least, once you are an adult, it's easier to leave that environment.
(04-07-2019, 06:29 AM)TruthSeeker Wrote: You are right. People love targets. Bullying never ends. It just changes its shape. You can be a grown man and still bullied indirectly by people flashing their success at you...etc. But at least, once you are an adult, it's easier to leave that environment.

True and they say it not bullying unfortunately I can’t leave but have learn to defend myself better.  I think it comes from jealousy mostly. There all ways some dick head in work place.
Such is life. My heart goes out to you.