Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There comes a time when you have to realize - It's NOT Your Fault
Dating is an enormous waste of time and energy and precisely why some cultures and rich people have formally or softly arranged marriages got their children.
(03-15-2019, 07:43 PM)RedPillOverdose Wrote: Dating is an enormous waste of time and energy and precisely why some cultures and rich people have formally or softly arranged marriages got their children.

I agree. All forms of dating are pure cancer for your soul.

(03-14-2019, 05:52 PM)locutus24 Wrote: Will these PUA gurus ever go extinct? Can't they just slit their wrists or hang themselves since their lives are so miserable and they spread their infectious disease to innocent bystanders who frequent the internet too much? It must happen. If a PUA guy goes inactive online, he must have realized his life is a lie and hung himself in his mom's basement right after fapping to the women he paid to be standing next to him in his slaying pics on his website. 

Sometimes I despise these men more than the women they despise. They have a hive mind just like feminists do. They are basically an isomorphism (equivalent) to feminists when it comes to blaming and hating. Except replace male with female when it comes to blaming. Not arguing whose to blame (objectively females should be blamed more) but they act the same way. 

I always thought the manosphere empowers feminists even more cause they give the women a more substantial male stereotype to attack in the media. Sure, the man's movement may have some more numbers each year, but feedback loop and you get more feminists to double up on these manosphere guys. They are outnumbered by feminists and feminist-supporters (made up of lots of men) and they don't seem to be winning anything. They think they are. Roosh and his small army of manhood saviors see themselves as crusaders against the feminists. I even saw an ad with their faces inserted over US soldiers' bodies. It's ridiculous. Maybe a handful of them might be okay at slaying (infrequently), but all the others lie or exaggerate big time. 

SS (BB shutzstaffel) forum. Mehdi the savior of natties who loves squats and believes that trunk leg men are the idealized male while captain upper bodies are the disgusting and undesirable ones. BTW Mehdi has a nice workout room in his parent's garage. He has nice parents!

No, they won't. They will remain here for a long time because the dynamics will not change in the next 5 years at least.
(03-15-2019, 08:25 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: I agree. All forms of dating are pure cancer for your soul.

No, they won't. They will remain here for a long time because the dynamics will not change in the next 5 years at least.
A small prison sentence!
(03-14-2019, 11:06 PM)locutus24 Wrote: [Image: Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX...0e713fdc28]

Should I laugh or should I cry about current state of manliness? I really don't know ... some competitors less, yes, but those suckers still ruin the game for the rest of us. How sad :(
(Yesterday, 08:23 PM)Hans Wrote: Should I laugh or should I cry about current state of manliness? I really don't know ... some competitors less, yes, but those suckers still ruin the game for the rest of us. How sad Sad
You do both. That's manliness in USA! I don't laugh or have a scruffy beard so I am not a man!  Undecided