Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Women's Day
Hey Everyone!

Today is International Women's Day!
(03-09-2019, 03:08 AM)locutus24 Wrote: Hey Everyone!

Today is International Women's Day!

I am all for celebrating feminine women who are not trying to look like and become men.

However, I think all these 'days' are completely narcissistic and pathetic that we need to 'celebrate' them. I don't even like celebrating my own birthday. It always makes me feel uncomfortable.

They are just distractions meant to keep us occupied.

I respect women who respect men and respect me not 3rd way feminists.
(03-09-2019, 07:23 AM)Brett Wrote: I am all for celebrating feminine women who are not trying to look like and become men.

However, I think all these 'days' are completely narcissistic and pathetic that we need to 'celebrate' them. I don't even like celebrating my own birthday. It always makes me feel uncomfortable.

They are just distractions meant to keep us occupied.
Some women are still feminine but they are becoming the minority or already are. I have a theory that many of the stunning actresses are probably not feminists or liberals, but are conservatives and like being feminine. They always play as the charming and ultra-desirable feminine character in a romance comedy or drama. I rarely hear about them ranting about cultural politics and they seem to keep most of their opinions private. The ugly actresses may be a different story though. Haha

More new "quasi-holidays" have appeared in the past decade. There is a celebration for all these new "cultural" groups that are sort of fragile in whatever cultural ground they base themselves on. Women's day probably based exclusively on modern feminist ideals. I wonder if we'll have a "pedophiles celebration day" in the coming future? 

I respect and admire ethnic/country of origin celebrations. E.g. Mexican heritage, Dominican heritage, German heritage, Russian heritage, Scottish heritage, American heritage (yes that exists too), etc. The festivities with ethnic cuisines, costumes, dance forms, religious ceremonies (Catholic, Russian Orthodox) music from the country, and manhood/womanhood rites are interesting and fun to participate in. 

These new holidays like women's day, gay pride day, LGBTQ and whatever else don't have these cool things. They just have one thing: March down a street with flyers that condescend and insult the rest of normal society and culture. Most Mexicans, Dominicans, many (but not all) Black Americans, Italian lineage Americans, Americans of Anglo-Saxon descent and others will not take part in these ridiculous demonstrations and prefer to celebrate normal things like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and July 4th. Proud of being American and masculine for men and feminine for women.
We celebrate this day every day.
(03-11-2019, 08:03 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote: We celebrate this day every day.
Da truth
I don't celebrate it. Women have done nothing for me. No one has done nothing for me.
If you treat your woman right than every day is 8th march
(03-14-2019, 09:37 AM)Navigator Wrote: If you treat your woman right than every day is 8th march

Happy wife, happy life? Haha ...
(03-14-2019, 01:02 AM)Richard Wrote: I don't celebrate it. Women have done nothing for me. No one has done nothing for me.

Reserved.