Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The illuminati (secret societies that rule the world)
also want to note if you truly think that government really is not control by group of elite read the book george orwell animal farm it explain how people who have power and knowledge easily manipulate the people . that why hierarchy would never work maybe when it was made it was never mean't to be bad because people did not want monarchy anymore . Thomas Jefferson warned us about the evil of central banks when they build .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yjfI19b7s

so why do people think secret society is out of reach is to me child like thinking . you really think if people were unhappy and if the people who all voted what they wanted. then why we still not getting what the people voted, for because it scam .

you think powerful country couldn't stop isis don't make me laugh they made isis and are high level mercury soldiers.

if country love's you why do they shit on you . you have to think even the government braces and other important people don't know about it layers over layers it hidden hierarchy .

it has nothing do to do with nattyornot telling me about the elite this has been my own human reasoning for while over thinking about other things . I was shocked when I seen nattyornot talk about about it I was like at least someone get's it . and many people here too if fact I think even most brianwahsed people know deep down. I had the feeling for while you see how fucked up this world is one day mabey not today but one day you have mental breakdown and see world in different light .

ps I was the most brainwashed fucker I know for sure . hope this help with evidence. if not here a video of whistle blower explain hes dealing when he was part of the elite on some level . I don't like all the conspiracy theory video as well I think that stop people thinking about secret society and push it down to not think about world from different view. but as philosopher I take all notes of both sides no matter how silly something is I use my human reasoning into thinking secret society would only make the most sense .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
(02-28-2019, 03:58 PM)Plato Wrote: also want to note if you truly  think that government really is not control by group of elite read the book george orwell animal farm it explain how people who have power and knowledge easily manipulate the people . that why hierarchy would never work maybe when it was made it was never mean't to be bad because people did not  want monarchy anymore   . Thomas Jefferson warned us about the evil of central banks when they build .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yjfI19b7s

so why do people think secret society is out of reach is to me child like thinking  .  you really think if people were unhappy and if the people who all voted what they wanted. then why we still not getting what the people voted, for  because it scam .

you think powerful country couldn't stop  isis don't make me laugh they made isis and are high level  mercury soldiers.  

if country love's you why do you get shit on by them . It  because they never did . you have to think even the goveremnt braces and other important  people don't  know about it  layers over layers it hidden hierarchy .  

it has nothing do to do with nattyornot telling me about the elite this has been my own human reasoning for while over thinking about other things . i was shocked when I seen nattyornot talk about about it I was like at least someone get's it . and many people here too if fact I think even most brianwahsed people know deep down.  I had the feeling for while you see how fucked up this world is one day mabey not today but one day you have mental breakdown and see world in  different light .

ps I was the most brainwashed fucker I know for sure . hope this help with evidence if not that fair here video of whistle blower explain hes dealing when he was part of the elite on some level . I don't like all the conspiracy theory video as well I think that stop people thinking about secret society and push it down to not think about world from different view. but as philosopher I take all notes of both sides no matter how silly something is I use my human reasing into thinking secret society would only make the most sense .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks

Thank you for sharing that last video Plato. It was very informative to hear it from a former insider. Although I am aware of the child sacrifices practiced by the elite in honor of lucifer. It is very real to them. 

I like the part where he said "it is all a game to them". It is, they control the masses like sheep.

(02-03-2019, 09:36 PM)Inder Wrote: @Brett
Are you as brash in person as you are online? 

I think your just an keyboard warrior. 

Violent crime is commited by rich & poor people... it's more to do with personality disorders then your social class. 
Hijackings?? Most scooter/motorcycle hijackings committed in London are for fun, not so the offender can sell the stolen scooter to buy a Mcdonalds. They are usually found damaged & abandoned. 

There are rich/middle class people who shoplift...they do it because they're insane. Are they selling the goods to buy food? 

Violent crime is the result of soft policing. 

Are you with me now?
why do people all ways Jude us mental ill people lol  anyone can be bad
Everyday society is slowly brainwashing you more and more. They want you, they need you brainwashed as a good slave to this society. They are manipulating your beliefs, changing the way you look into things… they are controlling your thought process.

why cant people see this . just think what is stopping someone doing it ? nothing at all