Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bad for therapy post
You guys are right. 

Therapy is stupid and is for weak-minded people. I regret making that stupid therapy post. I have no sympathy for people who claim to have mental issues. I probably don't have any mental illness either. Just general anger and hatred. 

You bros had a right to criticize me. I own up to it.
(02-16-2019, 05:17 AM)locutus24 Wrote: You guys are right. 

Therapy is stupid and is for weak-minded people. I regret making that stupid therapy post. I have no sympathy for people who claim to have mental issues. I probably don't have any mental illness either. Just general anger and hatred. 

People that go to therapy normally never find a way out or a real solution. They do find a solution but that solution entails that they keep going to therapy. The aim of therapy is never to cure the patient. There is nothing to cure. Some things (if they are real traumas) just take time to heal. The aim of therapy is to create a client dependent on the weekly therapy sessions, almost like a drug.

I can't recall what I said to you in your other thread on therapy. Did I call you a weak loser? Wink
(02-16-2019, 07:53 AM)Brett Wrote: People that go to therapy normally never find a way out or a real solution. They do find a solution but that solution entails that they keep going to therapy. The aim of therapy is never to cure the patient. There is nothing to cure. Some things (if they are real traumas) just take time to heal. The aim of therapy is to create a client dependent on the weekly therapy sessions, almost like a drug.

I can't recall what I said to you in your other thread on therapy. Did I call you a weak loser? Wink
Maybe you did and no offense taken as this is a forum where I can't even see your face. 

I imagine my hatred of whatever it comes from will take a long time to heal.

I do think people have mental illnes I even think society makes them . I don't think people are weak like depression , and stress,would be normal responds in this society.  most people get miss diagnose because society can't cope with them, so they label them. but true therapy would tell you real answer but if they did that then they lose there job's  . like to slove my bully problem I just hade to punch someone all these years of holding back it was simple as that because it was normal response . we humans are suffering because  our human responses are being controlled by society. your not weak dude Smile  like I wanted to kill people at my work place so I manipulated the system . even through I was suffering super bad and probable would gone on killing  rage page . but my empathy stop me, so just was unable to move for while I even think it change me for better made me more mental stronger .  but even depression would destroy the star's  so don't beat yourself up from going through that . 

I taught my therapist thing's so yes it joke . they did not even know the word gash lighting they just try and make people cop never really getting to problem you know why because there trying to brainwash you into thinking it work, with there silly coping thing's . like you can cope your you want your going to react to society because it society that the problem not you what you feel is normal  .
(10-25-2019, 04:41 PM)Plato Wrote: I do think people have mental illnes I even think society makes them . I don't think people are weak like depression , and stress,would be normal responds in this society.  most people get miss diagnose because society can't cope with them, so they label them. but true therapy would tell you real answer but if they did that then they lose there job's  . like to slove my bully problem I just hade to punch someone all these years of holding back it was simple as that because it was normal response . we humans are suffering because  our human responses are being controlled by society. your not weak dude Smile  like I wanted to kill people at my work place so I manipulated the system . even through I was suffering super bad and probable would gone on killing  rage page . but my empathy stop me, so just was unable to move for while I even think it change me for better made me more mental stronger .  but even depression would destroy the star's  so don't beat yourself up from going through that . 

I taught my therapist thing's so yes it joke . they did not even know the word gash lighting they just try and make people cop never really getting to problem you know why because there trying to brainwash you into thinking it work, with there silly coping thing's . like you can cope your you want your going to react to society because it society that the problem not you what you feel is normal  .

Very good piece.

(10-26-2019, 05:47 AM)Brett Wrote: Very good piece.

ah thanks just my experience with all this  NHS, and doctor help . truth seeker said something to me about when I ask how can society judge psychopathic people when society is ruled by psychopathic people : it all artificial reality within reality , everyone work's on different level's . even when  I explain lies of the world people still believe them . 

my question is do you know what you know because you been told your do you know what you know because you test and know it to be true.

The point of a therapy is to find a person to talk to, who wont judge you in a negative way while listening to you, and in the meantime try guide you though a solution or getting a different point of view to your problem. Yes you are "weak minded" but not in the sense you make it out to be. You have a problem, and you go there to find a solution, period. The first positive point of a therapy, is you acknowledging you have a problem and you need to find a solution. No  gym , self help books, and Tony Robbins is going to truly help if you truly face personal issues. By personal issues, i mostly mean things like, having commitment issues, traumas, poor self image etc. and not nessacerily not being able to get a girlfriend - however even this could be argued that it is from having poor self image .

Therapy indeed does take a lot of time.  Does that mean its useless?  Yes and no. It depends on what kind of psychologist you go to. Some psychologists are very good proffesionals, while others are bad. Are they after your money? Like anything in this world, yes. Ofc they are. They are paid to listen to you, why wouldnt they wanna keep you for long? The thing is, if you truly do get help of them, you wont care if you pay them or not.  You know what i have personally observed? People think that going to a psychologist, will miracly save them without them trying to solve the issue themselves, along with the therapist. Therapists are not magicians .  A doctor cant instantly cure your flu like symptoms, why would a psychologist be the opposite?
psychologist will never admit that society is the problem . yes they right to some degree but not completely there all dummes because if they were all smart they could know that it all reality within a reality anything that don't fit the bubble is labeled in incorrectly .

so you see psychologist are smart but also brainwashed they lack existential learning style of philosophy understanding maybe some the very top ones know and are with the elite.

private one that not bonded by society would be your best bet but not is this world sadly