Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's Obsession With Height Reveals How Brainwashed and Shallow They Really Are
I agree with you natyornot but I am sure some who live in war zones like Rojiva would have better understanding of the world . it not just women many men are materialistic as well 98% are brainwashed people .

yes most women are boring . I have met few who are against system through who believe in anarchism . this world sucks women use to be better . many there few good ones just like there few men who not brainwashed .
Brett wrote:
"Napolean Bonaparte was only 5'7. "

This was actually above average height for his community at the time.
(01-11-2019, 10:06 PM)Simple Simon Wrote: Brett wrote:
"Napolean Bonaparte was only 5'7. "

This was actually above average height for his community at the time.

Yes I heard that. French people have always been traditionally short.
I agree with Plato on this matter
Frankly, not only women today are boring and stupid - pretty much the same applies for most of the men
All they talk is about cars, mobile phones and football matches
(01-12-2019, 11:16 AM)Navigator Wrote: I agree with Plato on this matter
Frankly, not only women today are boring and stupid - pretty much the same applies for most of the men

People have been brainwashed across the spectrum. We are programmed to behave a certain way. When it comes to women, the magnitude is larger because they are more susceptible to it. Women are ultra-conformists whereas men aren't. Men conform to appeal to women, not to support the system. The masters reach men through women. It's a genius plan. It works!
(01-12-2019, 09:30 PM)TruthSeeker Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 11:16 AM)Navigator Wrote: I agree with Plato on this matter

People have been brainwashed across the spectrum. We are programmed to behave a certain way. When it comes to women, the magnitude is larger because they are more susceptible to it. Women are ultra-conformists whereas men aren't. Men conform to appeal to women, not to support the system. The masters reach men through women. It's a genius plan. It works!

Nicely explained